• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jonathan's training

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good effort on those deadlifts buddy. pulling some big weights there.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
20/3
farmers
20mx80 kg
20mx120 kg
10mx160 kg

back was still tired from deadlifts

tire flipping (+400kg)
10 flips
5 last flips were without help according to my buddy

axle
3x30
3x50
3x70

fat dumbell
1x46 each hand

one hand dumbell press
3x45 each hand

sandbag and keg run
20mx (60kg + 70kg)
50m x 80 kg sb + 30m x 70 kg keg
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
22/3

clean and jerk
5x30
5x50
3x70
3x80
3x85
3x90

squat
5x40
5x70
5x100
3x130
3x150
3x150
3x150

dips
5x15
5x30
3x45
3x60
3x60
3x60

swing
1x20
1x34
1x40
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Like Robert said "PRESS POWER!!!!" lol
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
thx hypocrisy


deadlift didn't go well. Sore legs, stress for an exam, but no excuses.

25/3
Deadlift
5x40
3x70
3x100
3x130
3x160
5x1x175

ass lower back
abs
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Good singles! Do you use cluster sets like Sentinel on the 175kg?
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
It doesnt look like a bad day man, considering all you are going through, i still call it a succes
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
Monday 29/3

deadlifts
wu
2x160
2x160
2x160

strict press
wu
3x60
2x60

CG bench
wu
3x90
3x90
3x95

db biceps curl
5x18
5x20
5x25
3x30

pull ups
5xme
5x15
3x30
3x45

GM's
5x60
5x60
5x60
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session jon, strong curls!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Strong pullups considering the curl done before.:thumbsup2:
 
Top