- Thread starter
- #701
jonathan
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2007
- Messages
- 1,134
- Points
- 36
Good PR bloke.
thx Freako, still a long way to go
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Good PR bloke.
That is a huge ass tire man!

110kg Goodmorning, impressive!
Dips with 60kg: heavy shit!
wait and see when I do that with pull ups haha no seriously thx man![]()
clean and press and dips are standouts!pull ups
5x40
Weak pullups![]()
When I didn't have enough time to train I enjoyed to train 2x/week, and I made some good gains with a program similar to yours.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.