• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Jonathan's training

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
thx robert,

I've got an update. I have a tire of way over 400 kg in my possesion. I am hoping to flip that monster within 3-4 weeks.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
That is a huge ass tire man!
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
15/3

clean and press
5x40
5x60
5x80
3x85

push presses
5x40
3x60
2x80
2x85


swing
1x20
1x30
1x40
1x45 only left hand, my pinky of my right hand was injured so poor grip

dips
6x15
6x30
5x45
3x60
3x60

GM
up to 110 kg

hyper
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome session buddy:2: clean and press and dips are standouts!
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
update
changed my routine a bit, was getting too taxing plus school is important.

THUE
Overhead work
Squat
Dips
GM
abs


THU
Deadlift
Bench
Pull up
GM
abs


SA
Event plus overhead work (axle, fatbar, sandbag)
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
18/3

deadlift
5x40
3x70
3x100
3x130
3x165
3x175
3x175
2x175

pull ups
4x15
4x30
5x40

hypers
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
pull ups
5x40

Weak pullups :D
When I didn't have enough time to train I enjoyed to train 2x/week, and I made some good gains with a program similar to yours.
 
jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,134
Points
36
Weak pullups :D
When I didn't have enough time to train I enjoyed to train 2x/week, and I made some good gains with a program similar to yours.

I was a little bit peppered of those deads. Training 3 times per week is more than enough considering the intensity and workload. The strongman workout on Saturday is the most demanding day. Yes I know that my pull ups are a little bit week nowadays, I am in a stagnation period for that exercise. :)
 
Top