• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

KM's Training/Nutrition Log

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
So yeah... :uhoh2: you workout don't you?

Make with the sessions young whippersnapper! :angrydude:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude I said 10x I'm in soccer season and I won't be training for a while, only when I have time.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Session dammit! Don't do a Braaq!

Hey! :angrydude:

Sorry :tear:

Great back double bi bro, for your age you have great development in your arms, shoulders and back.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We Want To See The Weights Now!!!!!!

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey! :angrydude:

Sorry :tear:

Great back double bi bro, for your age you have great development in your arms, shoulders and back.

Thanks Braaq, appreciate it bro.

Well I haven't worked out in a while, soccer is raping me and so is the beginning of school. I'm going to get back there this saturday. If all goes well that is.

So, anything new?

Yeah. My former soccer coach, in all seriousness is convinced I'm on gear. And threatened to have me tested. Which is complete fucking bullshit, but they can go ahead lol. My gym teacher also is convinced I am. The people haven't seen me since last winter, and with the solid diet I've made great gains, but not so ridiculous like I'd be juicing.

It's a compliment I guess at first, until they were actually serious about it. Then it just kind of hinders the hard work.

But..because I'm not working, I'll post my diet:

Meal 1
2 whole eggs
1/4 cup egg whites
1 cup oats
1 high carb/protein fruit yogurt
2 slices whole grain bread
8 oz. OJ

Meal 2
4 oz. chicken w/ brown sauce
2.5 servings (1.5 cups) brown rice
1 oz. mixed nuts

Meal 3

8 slices turkey breast
3 slices american cheese
2 tbspn reg. mayo
2 large whole wheat rolls

Meal 4

1 can tuna
1 1/4 cup whole wheat pasta (140g carbs)
1/4 granola

Meal 5
1 serv. gainer shake
8 oz. 1% milk
1/4 cup cottage cheese
2-3 oz. mixed nuts
2 tbspn peanut butter

NOTE:
I'd usually try to get another meal in but I miss one in between school and soccer, so I usually get in a shit protein bar. Unfortunately, that's all I have.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Yeah. My former soccer coach, in all seriousness is convinced I'm on gear. And threatened to have me tested. Which is complete fucking bullshit, but they can go ahead lol. My gym teacher also is convinced I am. The people haven't seen me since last winter, and with the solid diet I've made great gains, but not so ridiculous like I'd be juicing.

It's a compliment I guess at first, until they were actually serious about it. Then it just kind of hinders the hard work.

Bahahahaha!!! :bowroflarms:

I had the same thing when I did my hardcore bulk a couple of years back. Apparently if you put on 10kg in 10 months then you must be on the gear and even your close friends take you aside wanting to know the truth. Nobody seems to believe that you can get that way due to intense workouts twice a day and eating enough food for 3 people. I used to get a different person asking me what I was on every fortnight.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good job on the meals, lol @ your soccer coach.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
clearly i wish ud put soccer behind weightlifting u have the knowledge and base to be something great.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bahahahaha!!! :bowroflarms:

I had the same thing when I did my hardcore bulk a couple of years back. Apparently if you put on 10kg in 10 months then you must be on the gear and even your close friends take you aside wanting to know the truth. Nobody seems to believe that you can get that way due to intense workouts twice a day and eating enough food for 3 people. I used to get a different person asking me what I was on every fortnight.

Exactky! Now in my school everyone thinks creatine is a step down from steroids. Yeah....lame. Food was my key, and just lifting heavy, hard with great form. Creatine was just a supplement. At first it was a confident, until the coaches were serious about testing me. I encouraged them to, adds to the shame of their despise.

Good job on the meals, lol @ your soccer coach.

Thanks bro! Appreciate you stopping by.

clearly i wish ud put soccer behind weightlifting u have the knowledge and base to be something great.

Thanks Pickle, I appreciate it :) I would, but I really need to stay well rounded. Not just for me, but for college. I love soccer, but I do love BB more. Thanks again :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
My first post in here.. And Im going to stay in here, really nice log bro :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that back pics really shows ur genetics bro. u got what it takes to make it far as ive said, u got genetics, work ethich and knowledge. thats what u need to make it far in this sport. i would really love to see more sessions but i understand if ure busy.

as for those discrediting u and saying ure on something, they are loosers, pathetic, envious, simple minded people who needs to blame ur progress on roids just because they dont have what it takes to make it themselves. there will always be those people who doesent want it bad enough and who feel the need to bring down others. the only thing to do is ignore them, and keep pushing forward.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that back pics really shows ur genetics bro. u got what it takes to make it far as ive said, u got genetics, work ethich and knowledge. thats what u need to make it far in this sport. i would really love to see more sessions but i understand if ure busy.

as for those discrediting u and saying ure on something, they are loosers, pathetic, envious, simple minded people who needs to blame ur progress on roids just because they dont have what it takes to make it themselves. there will always be those people who doesent want it bad enough and who feel the need to bring down others. the only thing to do is ignore them, and keep pushing forward.

Thanks bud!

Not to over emphasize achievement, but I have no genetics. Everything I built was from scratch. I weighed a whopping 88-91 lbs, freshman year of highschool. I started "lifting" beginning of sophomore year. Again not to sound egotistical in the least bit, because I'm quite the opposite, very modest, but genetics are nothing in my family.

Thanks for the motivation, and I couldn't agree more with ya :xyxthumbs:

RobbyM11

RobbyM11

Logs lookin good bro, Still eating like a machine I see lol.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Nice well thought out meal plan there KM :tiphat:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks guys!!

I've just hit the gym today! Woo! 1st day back in 2wks and it was awesome. Strength dropped but it'll come back soon. So here it is!

I did a little of everything to get back into it. Don't argue with me about it, I just wanted a refreshment.

Flat DB Bench Press
55 lbs x 12
60 lbs x 10
65 lbs x 9
70 lbs x 5
70 lbs x 6

Incline Barbell Press
120 lbs x 12
125 lbs x 12
135 lbs x 9
135 lbs x 9
140 lbs x 4 - DS- 95 lbs x 10

Cables
30 lbs x 14
35 lbs x 14
35 lbs x 12

Active recovery: Push ups
3x18 (slow, isometric)

Chin Ups
BW x 12
BW x 10
BW x 11
BW+10 lbs x 8

Dips
BW x 12
20 lbs x 12
30 lbs x 12

NOTE:
Great workout. Diet was heavy up to par today so I definitely think my glycogen uptake is increasing, giving me that full look, ya know. Great, I'm going to continue to try and get to the gym!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome work man.
dips look good bro

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Great stuff KM :xyxthumbs:
Really good for your age

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see you back in the gym. Keep up the good work KM

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Glad to hear you back in the gym. Weights are looking good KM. Both heavy presses there bud :)