R
Rageking
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2006
- Messages
- 3,330
- Points
- 36
looking great man, like the log 

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

Hey KM, great log you have here for sure. And you are looking great in those pics. Nice conditioning.
Yep when I bulk I usually keep my lines. Unfortunately soccer is tearing me apart. Was told that we burn near 2k cals/practice. 2-a-days.Soccer =
Get into wrestling![]()
Good pics bro, looking very well developed and lean especially for you age.
Looking good for a 16yr old mate, there are many guys much older who wish they looked like that.
Throw up some of your competition pics oneday.
looking great man, like the log![]()
about soccer/football, in fact anyone who does think that, say it to Vinnie Jones.Don't listen to the haters; soccer is a good sport.... to play (hate watching it, always have). I used to play up until my second last year of school when I switched to Aussie Rules Footy. I can say there is nothingabout soccer/football, in fact anyone who does think that, say it to Vinnie Jones.

Don't listen to the haters; soccer is a good sport.... to play (hate watching it, always have). I used to play up until my second last year of school when I switched to Aussie Rules Footy.
great pics bro, great conditioning and u look proportionately developed. ahead of 99% of people ur age. u have a great structure, so just keep eating and training and filling it out and ur gonna look amazing. would like to have some better pics though, like some poses and back and leg pics
btw, bring on more sessions dude![]()
Session dammit! Don't do a Braaq!
^^Looking good KM for 16. Delts and Arms look very good.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.