• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

KM's Training/Nutrition Log

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
looking great man, like the log :tiphat:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Hey KM, great log you have here for sure. And you are looking great in those pics. Nice conditioning.
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Hey KM, great log you have here for sure. And you are looking great in those pics. Nice conditioning.

Hey man, appreciate it! :tiphat: Yep when I bulk I usually keep my lines. Unfortunately soccer is tearing me apart. Was told that we burn near 2k cals/practice. 2-a-days.

Thanks again!
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Soccer = :gayaway:

Get into wrestling :xyxthumbs:

Good pics bro, looking very well developed and lean especially for you age.

Soccer = most popular sport in the entire world.

I wanted to wrestle but my mom never let me LOL and I have strict parents. The coach this sumemr really wanted me to come down to open mats but just wasn't into it.

Thanks man! I plan to keep my lines with adding size. I'm capable for sure. Appreciate your comments though!
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Looking good for a 16yr old mate, there are many guys much older who wish they looked like that.

Throw up some of your competition pics oneday.

Thanks man, hard work. When I began lifting I was a WHOPPING 92 lbs. Yep, was tiny.

looking great man, like the log :tiphat:

Thanks for stopping by!
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Today in soccer we did:

45 min interval training (2 minute sprints with 2 minute jogs in between....for straigh 45 min).
Suicides while dribbling. Did this around 5x.
Opposite suicides (Starting from longest distance)...around 7x.
1 touch ball control drills.
Core sit-ups with soccer ball between feet for 1 minute...did this 3x
Leg swings for 1 min 15 seconds...did this 3x.
Cool downs.

--2 hour break--

Come back.
3 laps jog.
Heels up, thighs up...1 lap.
Other warm ups.
1.5 hours of straight scrimmaging.


That's what we did. I was....DEAD. So was the team.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Don't listen to the haters; soccer is a good sport.... to play (hate watching it, always have). I used to play up until my second last year of school when I switched to Aussie Rules Footy. I can say there is nothing :gaygay: about soccer/football, in fact anyone who does think that, say it to Vinnie Jones.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Don't listen to the haters; soccer is a good sport.... to play (hate watching it, always have). I used to play up until my second last year of school when I switched to Aussie Rules Footy. I can say there is nothing :gaygay: about soccer/football, in fact anyone who does think that, say it to Vinnie Jones.

I wouldn't like to know what he'd do :ughnoes:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I liked playing soccer too, I was just messing with you. But if I had to chose which to do I would do wrestling but I did that almost all my life so I am biased.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Don't listen to the haters; soccer is a good sport.... to play (hate watching it, always have). I used to play up until my second last year of school when I switched to Aussie Rules Footy.

AFL is gayer than soccer... :greddy:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great pics bro, great conditioning and u look proportionately developed. ahead of 99% of people ur age. u have a great structure, so just keep eating and training and filling it out and ur gonna look amazing. would like to have some better pics though, like some poses and back and leg pics:)

btw, bring on more sessions dude:)
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
great pics bro, great conditioning and u look proportionately developed. ahead of 99% of people ur age. u have a great structure, so just keep eating and training and filling it out and ur gonna look amazing. would like to have some better pics though, like some poses and back and leg pics:)

btw, bring on more sessions dude:)

Thanks bro for the nice words! It means a lot :) I'd throw up some more pics but at the moment I'm being torn up by soccer! No sessions until this Wednesday.
Once again, thanks for commenting bro.

BTW: I've been diagnosed with acute shinsplints that are gradually advancing into stress fractures. Out of soccer for 10 days :ranter:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Session dammit! Don't do a Braaq!
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Session dammit! Don't do a Braaq!

Definitely. I'll throw one up today because most likely I'm going to the gym because i'm out of soccer a lot longer than I expected.

UPDATE:
Made varsity! :)
 
S

swoleboi

New member
Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
3
Points
1
You look great, especially for 16.
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Here's another pic taken about a couple weeks ago. Lighting is really bright but it's one of my better Back Dbi's. Comment away! Always open for improvement.

I'll get some more up occasionally, but I'll keep this log going. I'm on a bulk again thank god, I can't stand not eating huge all the time haha.
 

Attachments

  • Picture076-1.jpg
    Picture076-1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 84
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
^^Looking good KM for 16. Delts and Arms look very good.
 
Top