R
Rocky
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 8,082
- Points
- 63
Nice session. Good gains you've made so far in strength and the goals you've set yourself look reasonable and achievable!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

incline kills my chest, if I work incline as one of the first exercises I can't finish the rest of my workout. This is the only way that I can include everything that I want to.


Really? How did you benefit?Kyle said:I've actually benefited greatly from decline over the last year so to me they aren't a waste of time. If every one thought they were a waste of time they wouldn't exist in the first place.
Kyle said:Thanks for the advice gents but I'm not changing up my routine at all. It's done very well for me over the last year and I'm happy with what it's done.

Kyle said:I'm not even sore from this mornings workout, truthfully I would have done more if I wasn't pressed for time.

yeah just check for them on gmfs though. I always forget to post my workouts on this siteAny updates?

Saturdays workout
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.