PrinceVegeta
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2007
- Messages
- 10,145
- Points
- 63
Awesome session there!! strong workout!!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.


and BoldWhat the hell are you taking? Your gains have improved a lot
Edit: Nevermind, you are taking Havoc.
actually I'll be doing deads today with legs. I'm 6'2" with long legs so it's actually more of a ROM for my legs for deads so I'm going to start doing them again on leg days. I only work legs once a week though because I annihilate them so bad everytime I work themOn back days dude! drop one shrug ex. and inlcude 4-5 sets of deads!! and keep 2-3 days between leg and back workouts!! to spare ur lower back!! now lift away!!
actually I'll be doing deads today with legs. I'm 6'2" with long legs so it's actually more of a ROM for my legs for deads so I'm going to start doing them again on leg days. I only work legs once a week though because I annihilate them so bad everytime I work them![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.