Clint
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 5,885
- Points
- 38
I liked your legs...leg workout I mean 
must I even mention those Suqats of excellence? no...I must not.
I love those rep ranges on them squats as well, high reps are awesome, it hurts so great.
Excellent job hitting those hammies hard, and not neglecting your chicken calves...I mean....your rooster, uhhh....duck? wait wait...your galm boy calves
<--- nobody will understand that muahahaha
good job Line...whens Glute day? :Badger:

must I even mention those Suqats of excellence? no...I must not.
I love those rep ranges on them squats as well, high reps are awesome, it hurts so great.
Excellent job hitting those hammies hard, and not neglecting your chicken calves...I mean....your rooster, uhhh....duck? wait wait...your galm boy calves
<--- nobody will understand that muahahahagood job Line...whens Glute day? :Badger:











I need to step my game up!
roofles at " a message to 
That just means I'll have to hit 120x20 to keep up with you muahahahah
DO THE DAMN THING BABY!!!
