Glex
Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2006
- Messages
- 1,757
- Points
- 61
Tweak said:and I thought the doornob was a giant pimp ring you wore![]()
hahaha
Line: Fag

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Tweak said:and I thought the doornob was a giant pimp ring you wore![]()







Line said:Until next time: God bless us, every one.![]()



A real gym? What classifies a real gym (please circle);Line said:UPDATE: You may have found that there's something missing in your life the past week; that something being my log. Well, due to final exams and traveling home, catching up on sleep, and fucking bitches I've missed training for about a week. No need to fret though, I currently am weighing a hair under 220 (which is what I was at last winter) but I'm much leaner. Also, yesterday to maintain mass (though I'll still be eating like I'm bulking) I started doing a push/pull split in my basement. I still pushed myself hard though, almost to the point of being sick. Not really going to post the session, seeing how I plan on getting in a real gym within a week, but rest assured I'm still at it. Thanks guys, and have a great Christmas.
I don't understand why out of all things to post in my log, you made this post; a bit arrogant, don't you think?tim290280 said:A real gym? What classifies a real gym (please circle);
1) Gym bunnies in spandex
2) Frat boys doing two man bench/deads shouting "Its ALL YOUUU!"
3) Fat guys posing in mirror
4) Soccer mum fixing makeup in between sets in mirror
5) 1 Squat rack
6) Cheap Hammer Strength knock-offs
7) Personal trainers who don't know how to count past 8.
Now ask yourself if you really miss it, and whether you want to get a power rack and a barbell at home.
Line said:By "real gym" I mean has a Barbell that can hold more than 230 pounds, a stable bench, Dumbbells higher than 20 pounds and a squat rack. I know you train at home and have success with it, and yes, it's commendable that you're willing to do that but why try to knock actual gyms down a notch?
blah blah blah................
.


Sorry dude. It was meant to be a joke. Trying to say you wouldn't be missing much at a real gym at this time of year.Line said:I don't understand why out of all things to post in my log, you made this post; a bit arrogant, don't you think?
Line said:PS: I own this pose...
![]()
It's cool, I've had a tough few days at work so I'm "on edge" a bit more than usual.tim290280 said:Sorry dude. It was meant to be a joke. Trying to say you wouldn't be missing much at a real gym at this time of year.



I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.