• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Chest and biceps

Incline BB presses
20kg*20
60kg*10
60kg*10
100kg*8
110kg*8

Flat BB presses
60kg*12
110kg*10
110kg*10

Incline DB flye
20kg*10
30kg*8

Dips
bw*20
bw*20

BB preacher curl
30kg*15
30kg*15
30kg*15

DB curl
15kg*10
15kg*10

Cable curls
45kg*20
45kg*18:ugh:

time:50min
notes: Pumping blood big time.Good session i think.Added little weight to Inclines and flat benches, plus DB flyes.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strgon session from the lion!! awesome stuff!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Great workout u r strong as a lion! :D Those incline BBs are crazy!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks prince and h0ke.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Nice lifts and great low volume training, keep up the good work buddy :2:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Doesn't look baby to me!

I answered your DB upright row question in Braaq's log, I think. They're just like normal upright rows but you do it with two DBs instead of a bar with plates.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice going. Solid weight to use on bench - especially incline. Good to see the weight creeping up.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Yeah Lion!!!! Great bashing of the chest brother!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
^Thank you guys:2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Heres the sad session from today.I got about 1,5cm cut to my middle finger today at work.Couldnt really do my workout like i wanted,cause damn it ,it hurted..so light it was.

Delts and tris

Front BB presses
20kg*20
40kg*12
60kg*12
60kg*18

DB side laterals
12,5*20
12,5*20

DB front raises
12,5kg*20

Rope pressdown
40kg*20
60kg*12

CG BB presses
60kg*12
60kg*12

One-arm DB extention
12,5kg*12

time:35min
notes:Nothing special in here.At least i got a good pump:49:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
good job still getting in there.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Every once in a while I pump workout is fun :keke:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Great work Lion!,
Db fronts are a def good workout for them fronts alright
BB presses are looking steady and heavy, keep it up buddy!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks a lot guys:2:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
That was a good session still mate
Hope your finger is ok :xyxthumbs:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Hope ur fingers heals quickly man! nice pumworkout though!:)
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
One little cut to the fingers can make a huge difference. A guy at my work got three off his fingertips cut off in half, he still cant, after a year, grip a telephone without it slipping.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice work... pump workouts are always good :)
 
Top