• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice work buddy.. i always go a lil lower so i get the whole strech with whole rom :)

but looks very good, good job :)

oh an fill out your "My Stats" thing, i'd like to know some more about you :) since how long you train and stuff like that :)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Legs

Leg extention(warmup)
30kg*15
30kg*15

Squat
20kg*15(warmup)
20kg*15(warmup)
60kg*10(warmup)
100kg*10(warmup)
140kg*6
190kg*2
140kg*10:ugh:
100kg*18:ugh:

Leg press

190kg*10
240kg*8
300kg*6

Leg curls
35kg*12
50kg*12

time:1h
notes:pretty good session even thought last leg session is from 2 weeks ago.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
That squat workout was brutal. :2:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
the 405 squat video is not deep enough :( we call that a no result squat in my gym :D
but good strengh bra, the 225lbs squat could be a lil deeper tough, but 18 reps is impressive :)


oh and Kraftwerk, are you from Germany?
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Was that your heavy squats :D weak...........
....well not really, I would break in two going that heavy. I almost killed myself last time :D

Ta nu 200kg nästa gång :xyxthumbs:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
the 405 squat video is not deep enough :( we call that a no result squat in my gym :D
but good strengh bra, the 225lbs squat could be a lil deeper tough, but 18 reps is impressive :)


oh and Kraftwerk, are you from Germany?

No he's not...germany dont belong to scandinavia :xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
those vids are awesome Lion, true strength of BROLY!
next thing you know youre gonna squat with each end of the bar full of 45s!!
keep it up man!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
those vids are awesome Lion, true strength of BROLY!
next thing you know youre gonna squat with each end of the bar full of 45s!!
keep it up man!
Thanks bro.Good to hear from you:2:
Was that your heavy squats :D weak...........
....well not really, I would break in two going that heavy. I almost killed myself last time :D

Ta nu 200kg nästa gång :xyxthumbs:
Tack så mycket Daniel.What are talking about,youre a power house when it comes to the legs..
the 405 squat video is not deep enough :( we call that a no result squat in my gym :D
but good strengh bra, the 225lbs squat could be a lil deeper tough, but 18 reps is impressive :)
You bastard..:gtfoslap:

:keke:

Thats the deepest i can go thought..sorry bro.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
My legs are really sore:(
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong squats man! brolly baby.....prince vegeta is cooler though...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
My legs are really sore:(

hahaha i believe you sir :keke:

if its the deepest you can, thats fine, still deeper than 98% of the dudes out there.. specially in my gym :disgust:

have a sore day :hello:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Great squatting and good form bro :2:
Just a bit of advice, if you notice when you watch the vids (especially with the 190kg) on your way up it starts to pull you forward because you have the bar to high on your neck. To fix this and take your lower back out more, lower the bar and inch or two where it is resing on your lower traps/rhomboids or your reare delts. You will notice it changes your fulcrum point to your hips rather than your lower back and you will have much stronger squat and your back will be straight and this will allow you to go as deep with the 190kg squat as you did with your 100kg squat. It has worked wonders for me, its how I am able to do 405 x 15 because my back does not get tired, its all legs.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Great squatting and good form bro :2:
Just a bit of advice, if you notice when you watch the vids (especially with the 190kg) on your way up it starts to pull you forward because you have the bar to high on your neck. To fix this and take your lower back out more, lower the bar and inch or two where it is resing on your lower traps/rhomboids or your reare delts. You will notice it changes your fulcrum point to your hips rather than your lower back and you will have much stronger squat and your back will be straight and this will allow you to go as deep with the 190kg squat as you did with your 100kg squat.

Good advice bro.Ill have to try that.:2:
It has worked wonders for me, its how I am able to do 405 x 15 because my back does not get tired, its all legs.
:crymeariver:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Great sessions. Awesome squatting work and always good to see vids in here. Superb strength! Keep em coming!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Lionheart I think you should take a train/flight/drive or what ever to Halmstad :xyxthumbs::D
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong squats man! brolly baby.....prince vegeta is cooler though...
Thanks prince.:tiphat:
Lionheart I think you should take a train/flight/drive or what ever to Halmstad :xyxthumbs::D
Hahah,maybe one day..:D
Great sessions. Awesome squatting work and always good to see vids in here. Superb strength! Keep em coming!
Thanks a lot Rocco.Gotta keep up with you:2:
don' cry bra :keke: braaq is prob. one of the most strongest mothers here on board :)

I know man.Actually i was laughing my ass off:keke:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Cool with more vids : ) Nice sessions overall.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks mikew:2:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I know man.Actually i was laughing my ass off:keke:

Wasn't trying to brag... but I just mentioned that set because I would not have been able to do it if I did not squat the way I do now. My back would have given out or started hurting. Its always good to take the weakest link out of play in any exercise like lower back, wrists, grip, knees, etc
 
Top