• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great work but what do you mean with: Seated machine presses(no back brace) ?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome work man
yea, 42s might be light for you, but that pump must've felt good !
boulder sized shoulders man, thats what you got !
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Maybe for a Super Saiyajaaianjasniajyan 9.
Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!:hhj:
Monsterious session Lion! That 42kg is too light, thats not fair :crymeariver:.
Well it wasnt that light..let say it was easy:tiphat:
Awesome shoulder session Lionheart :xyxthumbs:
How do you get those 42kg dbs up to your soulders man!?
I cant get a 26kg up because of my rotator cuff..
Thanks Daniel!:tiphat:
U can use your legs to make the lift easier to your shoulders..If you cant do that you need someone to hand them for you..
Impressive shoulder work. Solid pressing!
Thanks bro.:2:
great work but what do you mean with: Seated machine presses(no back brace) ?
Thanks miami.I used bench ,which didnt have a back support..that made the lift much harder.

Awesome work man
yea, 42s might be light for you, but that pump must've felt good !
boulder sized shoulders man, thats what you got !
or thats what im aiming for..thanks buddy:tiphat:
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
now that's one hardcore shoulder session dude - you're moving some big weight around
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Damn. Some guys are just too strong!! That super arms looked great :linedrunk:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Legs

Squat
50kg*10
100kg*8
140kg*6
140kg*6
180kg*2:disgust:
140kg*10

Hack squat
75kg*10
115kg*10
140kg*8

Leg press
200kg*10
230kg*20

Machine deads(foe hammies)
70kg*12
70kg*12
70kg*12

time:70min
notes:Sometimes things just dont go the way you want it.Last time i did hacks was like 2 years ago..I thinks ill keep doing them for now on.Poor leg day ,but at least i did it..
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Dont you like hacks? They are my favourite for legs : )

Sweet session still bro, those squats are nothing to be ashamed of.
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
yeap sometimes things dont go as they should..but that is sure better than nothink:tiphat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
shame it didn't go as well as you'd hoped but you still managed to put up some hefty weight. I'm sure you'll lift heavier on those hacks as you get back into it
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
I wish I could do 2 reps at 180kg :tear:

Don't sweat it - it might not be your best session but it was respectable weight by any means and was a good job done!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
DB press gigantic. I can't wait for the day where I am discouraged with those squat numbers:disgust:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Dont you like hacks? They are my favourite for legs : )

Sweet session still bro, those squats are nothing to be ashamed of.
Thanks buddy.I think ill keep doing hacks for now on..

yeap sometimes things dont go as they should..but that is sure better than nothink:tiphat:
Youre so right.Thanks bro:tiphat:
shame it didn't go as well as you'd hoped but you still managed to put up some hefty weight. I'm sure you'll lift heavier on those hacks as you get back into it
Thanks MaKaVeli.Ill do better next time:xyxthumbs:
I wish I could do 2 reps at 180kg :tear:
Don't sweat it - it might not be your best session but it was respectable weight by any means and was a good job done!
Thanks bro.Dont cry ,one session lunges with you and i would get injured:D

DB press gigantic. I can't wait for the day where I am discouraged with those squat numbers:disgust:
Your day is coming..soon:2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Chest

Incline BB presses
20kg*20
60kg*10
60kg*10
100kg*8
125kg*6
100kg*8

Low incline smith machine presses
60kg*10
100kg*8
127,5kg*8

Decline machine presses
50kg*10
80kg*10
100kg*10 drop 80kg*8

triceps rope pressdown(light)
50kg*12
50kg*12
50kg*12

time:40min
notes:Good workout.I think i moved some pretty good weight on inclines..even thought being little tired after work and low on energy.
Rest day tomorrow..finally.:hsughr:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Really nice session Lionheart!
But why dont you change the 20 reps on 230kg to 10 reps on x kg?
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Nice deads bro :xyxthumbs:
Just a tip, when you come down tap the ground and come back up. When you stop like that you break tension and then you pull again, it puts you at greater risk of injury and makes your ability to rep the weight diminish. It's like doing the first rep every time. But you kept your form and pulled that shit like a champ :2:
 
Top