miamiracing
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2007
- Messages
- 5,778
- Points
- 38
great work but what do you mean with: Seated machine presses(no back brace) ?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Maybe for a Super Saiyajaaianjasniajyan 9.notes:42kg DB were too light ,but the pump was pretty good and overall it was a good session.
Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!Maybe for a Super Saiyajaaianjasniajyan 9.

Well it wasnt that light..let say it was easyMonsterious session Lion! That 42kg is too light, thats not fair :crymeariver:.

Thanks Daniel!Awesome shoulder session Lionheart
How do you get those 42kg dbs up to your soulders man!?
I cant get a 26kg up because of my rotator cuff..

Thanks bro.Impressive shoulder work. Solid pressing!

Thanks miami.I used bench ,which didnt have a back support..that made the lift much harder.great work but what do you mean with: Seated machine presses(no back brace) ?
or thats what im aiming for..thanks buddyAwesome work man
yea, 42s might be light for you, but that pump must've felt good !
boulder sized shoulders man, thats what you got !


And some of them are even stronger.Thanks for stopping by..Damn. Some guys are just too strong!! That super arms looked great![]()

Thanks bro.now that's one hardcore shoulder session dude - you're moving some big weight around





Thanks buddy.I think ill keep doing hacks for now on..Dont you like hacks? They are my favourite for legs : )
Sweet session still bro, those squats are nothing to be ashamed of.
Youre so right.Thanks broyeap sometimes things dont go as they should..but that is sure better than nothink![]()

Thanks MaKaVeli.Ill do better next timeshame it didn't go as well as you'd hoped but you still managed to put up some hefty weight. I'm sure you'll lift heavier on those hacks as you get back into it
Thanks bro.Dont cry ,one session lunges with you and i would get injuredI wish I could do 2 reps at 180kg
Don't sweat it - it might not be your best session but it was respectable weight by any means and was a good job done!
Your day is coming..soonDB press gigantic. I can't wait for the day where I am discouraged with those squat numbers![]()


Really nice session Lionheart!
But why dont you change the 20 reps on 230kg to 10 reps on x kg?


IndeedI think i moved some pretty good weight on inclines..

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.