• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Nice back day lion those are some good number for a "light" day
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Arms

DB curl
10kg*12
12kg*12
14kg*12
20kg*6
25kg*6
30kg*7 drop 25kg*8

Cable preacher curl
35kg*12
55kg*12
85kg*10 PB

Seated db hammer curl
14kg*10
20kg*10
30kg*7

Cable WG pressdown

55kg*20
65kg*12
85kg*10
100kg*10 PB

CG bechpress
60kg*12
80kg*12
100kg*10

Lying triceps extention

30kg*12
50kg*12

time:45min
notes:Everything went good.Couldnt use bigger weights on CG benches because my tris were burning ,but good enough for me.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Awesome weights Lionheart :xyxthumbs:
You are an ox
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
I can see that it was light back train :xmaseek3ugh:. Nice deads bro!

That arm day looks great too! Some heavy weights.

Laugh @ Lionox :bowroflarms:
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
those are a very strong set of arms you got there man. Those curls and pressdowns are really impressive
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
True Broly power man!
awesome DB hammer and alt curls man!! and CG bench
huge weight bro!!!!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Great job - every exercise was really good weight. Big arms right there.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys:2:

Chest and shoulders

Flat BB presses
20kg*20
40kg*20
60kg*15
80kg*6
100kg*6
120kg*6
140kg*4 + forced rep

Incline machine presses
70kg*12(medium grip)
70kg*12(wide grip)
70kg*12(hammer grip)

Cable crossover
25kg*12
25kg*12

Side laterals
10kg*20 reps
10kg*20 reps
10kg*20 reps
10kg*20 reps
10kg*20 reps

One-arm cable rear laterals/DB front raises/BB upright row
15kg*15/10kg*15/30kg*12
20kg*12/12kg*13/30kg*15

time:1h
notes:I shouldnt have drinked alcohol on saturday..next week ill do inclines again.I felt weak so didnt want to do them.
Shoulder pump was incredible:xyxthumbs:
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Damn thats some impressive bench pressing bro! I love hitting up some incline machine after bench :hsughr:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great work, super heavy bench
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Well some heavy numbers lion even though you were hungover :linedrunk:
 
wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
366
Points
16
good numbers
I definitely wouldn't be mad if that was me being "weak"
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome stuff dude! damn alcohol...:keke: strong session nonethelesS!
 
Top