• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Sickness always ruin training :angrydude:.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Indeed..im getting nowhere..going to see a doctor tomorrow.What a flu,DAMN!!
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
Indeed..im getting nowhere..going to see a doctor tomorrow.What a flu,DAMN!!

dam dude, I hope this flu gets da f_ck outa your system so you can get back to doing your impressive work with the weights
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Wow... some strong lifts in here. I'm kinda shamed now cos you're 3 years younger than me and I thought I was kinda strong. Back to the gym for me! :tiphat:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
dam dude, I hope this flu gets da f_ck outa your system so you can get back to doing your impressive work with the weights
Thanks bro.Fever doesnt seem to go away..
Wow... some strong lifts in here. I'm kinda shamed now cos you're 3 years younger than me and I thought I was kinda strong. Back to the gym for me! :tiphat:
Thanks a lot buddy:2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Whiskey my friend, whiskey! There´s no better cure than single malt.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Im better now guys..ill go back to gym on friday:hsughr:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Sick is not an excuse :no:




:keke: Hope you get better real soon and start hitting the weights like a man now.. :)
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Damn good thing your finally better! Time to get your pump on!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
YEAH BUDDY. Good think that u hit back! I'll check that session tomorrow, I'm waiting some big weights there Lion.. :D
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
I have trained today..
 
Top