ironheart
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2006
- Messages
- 2,066
- Points
- 38
good session bro. keep at it and your chest will be back to normal in no time.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
good session bro. keep at it and your chest will be back to normal in no time.






With that routine, you'll build right back up in no time!I gotta say, liking that leg workout.
![]()

Killer leg session. That benching was still pretty damn good considering. Onward and upward - each session gets better.


Seated Front BB presses, did you do that exercise with freeweights or with a smith machine..?

Thanks buddy.I hope my strength goes up and upAwesome job man
seems like you get your strength back and retain it easily
huge weights with free weights there too !
awesome workouts mate!!



Nice work I all your session the last days/week
Im kinda surprised that you can push those weight in your chest sessions already though. What is it...2 chest sessions since your tear?..thats good weights bro
Its nice to see that you made a fast recovery![]()
I'd be stoked with that front press! That's a killer work out brother! Keep it up!


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.