• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good session bro. keep at it and your chest will be back to normal in no time.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Quads and hamstrings

Squat
20kg*20
60kg*10
100kg*8
100kg*8
150kg*5
180kg*4:hsughr:
150kg*8:ugh:

Front squat
100kg*6
100kg*8:uhoh2:

Leg extention(pump and burn)
30kg*15
40kg*15
50kg*15

Leg curl
30kg*12
40kg*12
40kg*12 drop 30kg*10(ouch)

time:50min
notes:Great day.Strenght is coming back nicely and it feels awesome after last weeks dissapointing session.Here i come:2:
 
R

rick ramirezsublime

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
90
Points
8
With that routine, you'll build right back up in no time!:xyxthumbs: I gotta say, liking that leg workout.:coolguy:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Killer leg session. That benching was still pretty damn good considering. Onward and upward - each session gets better.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Killer leg session. That benching was still pretty damn good considering. Onward and upward - each session gets better.

Thanks Rocko.I hope it will continue..:2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Shoulders and triceps

Seated Front BB presses
20kg*20
50kg*10
50kg*10
70kg*10
90kg*6
70kg*12 or something

One arm side DB laterals
12,5kg*15
17kg*10
20kg*10

Rear DB laterals
20kg*12
25kg*12

Cable pressdown(pulldown cable)
30kg*12
40kg*10
45kg*9

Lying tricep ez-bar extention

35kg*12
55kg*8

Seated tricep ez-bar extention
35kg*12
50kg*10

+abs

time:50min
notes:Pretty happy w the front presses..since i havent done them for a while with a BB.Overall good session,good pump:2:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
quality session lion. strong shoulder press:xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Seated Front BB presses, did you do that exercise with freeweights or with a smith machine..?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome job man
seems like you get your strength back and retain it easily
huge weights with free weights there too !
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Nice work I all your session the last days/week :gaygay:
Im kinda surprised that you can push those weight in your chest sessions already though. What is it...2 chest sessions since your tear?..thats good weights bro
Its nice to see that you made a fast recovery :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice work I all your session the last days/week :gaygay:
Im kinda surprised that you can push those weight in your chest sessions already though. What is it...2 chest sessions since your tear?..thats good weights bro
Its nice to see that you made a fast recovery :2:

Yeah it suprised me too.You know what..im much more motivated to train now than before tear.It wasnt fun to lay around and do nothing.Now im enjoying every moment in the gym..leg session particulary is an obsession to me right now.I cant wait squat next week.Glad you still read my log.thank you for that:xyxthumbs:
 
anaboliod

anaboliod

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
176
Points
16
I'd be stoked with that front press! That's a killer work out brother! Keep it up!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Back and Chest

Deadlift
60kg*10
100kg*5
100kg*5
150kg*4
200kg*1
230kg*1

Flat BB presses
40kg*10
60kg*15
100kg*4
100kg*4
120kg*3
140kg*3
100kg*12 rest 30seconds 100kg*10

BB rows
70kg*10
70kg*10
100kg*8
130kg*8

Reverse grip pulldown/Incline DB flyes
70kg*10/25kg*10
100kg*10/25kg*10

BB shrugs
130kg*12
170kg*12

time:60min
notes:pretty good lifts.:2:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
"Pretty good lifts"
To say the least.

Nice deads and bench bro :xyxthumbs:
 
Top