• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Shoulders

Front BB presses
50kg*12
50kg*12
60kg*10
70kg*4
90kg*6
90kg*6 drops. 70kg*8

DB side laterals
15kg*12
20kg*12
20kg*12

Single arm cable rear laterals
25kg*15
25kg*15

Rear DB laterals
20kg*12

Did some biceps also.

time:60min
notes:pretty good workout.Got to get my shoulder presses up to 100kg.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Awesome presses you did there mate, 90kg is no laughing matter.

What do you mean by drops?

Edit: dropset maybe? Jeez I'm quick off the mark.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Awesome presses you did there mate, 90kg is no laughing matter.

What do you mean by drops?

Edit: dropset maybe? Jeez I'm quick off the mark.

Yep,dropset:tiphat:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
indeed awesome frond bb presses, and those 20 kg db lateral raises are amazing and heavy (at least for me :keke:), keep up the good work buddy :2:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
sick front presses man, how far down do u bring the bar on military presses? to the upper chest or to nose level? overall awesome workout there buddy:2:
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
Great shoulder session, hitting it from every angle. Nice drop set too
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
sick front presses man, how far down do u bring the bar on military presses? to the upper chest or to nose level? overall awesome workout there buddy:2:

Thanks bulkie.I bring it down to chin level or litte lower ,but not upperchest..i think its just too low:tiphat:
indeed awesome frond bb presses, and those 20 kg db lateral raises are amazing and heavy (at least for me :keke:), keep up the good work buddy :2:
Thanks bud.I usually do go much heavier in those laterals ,but i did very slow reps.
Great shoulder session, hitting it from every angle. Nice drop set too
Thanks bigbam:2:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good sessions lately lion. impressive deadlinfting and shoulder pressing. good weight used throughout the sessions. keep up the good work buddy.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
good sessions lately lion. impressive deadlinfting and shoulder pressing. good weight used throughout the sessions. keep up the good work buddy.

Thanks man,ill do that.Leg session coming later today:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
i agree with u on the military press, i really think it puts ur rotator cuffs in a hazardous posisition. also it takes the stress of the delts and puts it on the chest. cant wait for the leg session:2:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hey those bb presses will def put stress or if not more on the rotator cuff, be careful man..but still impressive with the weight
100kgs is some serious weight to be lifting..
db laterls look heavy as well, keep it up budddy but be safe!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Legs

Squat
60kg*10
100kg*6
120kg*6
150kg*10
Lowerback felt so tight that i decided to not to go heavier.Sometimes u just have to listen your body to prevent possible injury.

Leg extention/leg curl
30kg*15/30kg*15
50kg*20/45kg*20
sweet burn..

time:30min
notes:i decided to keep to session short cause i felt too much tightness in my lowerback.Next time if its better ill hit those bastards harder.Little dissapointed of my leg session ..naturally:no:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Shoulders

Front BB presses
50kg*12
50kg*12
60kg*10
70kg*4
90kg*6
90kg*6 drops. 70kg*8

DB side laterals
15kg*12
20kg*12
20kg*12

Single arm cable rear laterals
25kg*15
25kg*15

Rear DB laterals
20kg*12

Did some biceps also.

time:60min
notes:pretty good workout.Got to get my shoulder presses up to 100kg.

Strong stuff :gaygay:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Legs

Squat
60kg*10
100kg*6
120kg*6
150kg*10
Lowerback felt so tight that i decided to not to go heavier.Sometimes u just have to listen your body to prevent possible injury.

Leg extention/leg curl
30kg*15/30kg*15
50kg*20/45kg*20
sweet burn..

time:30min
notes:i decided to keep to session short cause i felt too much tightness in my lowerback.Next time if its better ill hit those bastards harder.Little dissapointed of my leg session ..naturally:no:

Yeah its better to back off. But you still did some nice squating and leg extensions
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
strong squating buddy, don't worry if you decided to listen to your body, that's the champs way :xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Those BB presses are massive!! Good idea on the squats but even then 150kg for 10 is pretty damn good going!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thank you tkD and Rocko:2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Chest and tris

Flat BB presses
20kg*20
60kg*10
60kg*10
90kg*3
110kg*3
130kg*3
140kg*3

CG benchpress
90kg*6
110kg*4
125kg*6
130kg*4

Incline BB presses

60kg*10
100kg*8
100kg*7

Dips
bw*15
bw*15

tricep DB extention(single arm)
15kg*8
20kg*8
20kg*8

time:70min
notes:Good day:2:
 
Top