• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Great shoulder session bro :2: makes me want to get back at it more constantly (I have only been in 3 times a week lately). Keep up the good work buddy
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Congrats mate, awesome work !!!
Shoulders n traps got the work they needed !
Shrugs are heavy, and the quickness of the workout
must've made it all the more intense!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
solid shoulders session bro, you've got some weight on those cable laterals and front bb presses :2: but, you're right there is always a next time :tiphat:
:tiphat:
90kg for 7 on front military press! shit, that is awesome weight to be pressing on that movement:D big delts man, big delts for sure...
Thanks a lot man ,but not big enough yet:tiphat:
Great shoulder session bro :2: makes me want to get back at it more constantly (I have only been in 3 times a week lately). Keep up the good work buddy
You just say that cause you like me:techn9ne:

Congrats mate, awesome work !!!
Shoulders n traps got the work they needed !
Shrugs are heavy, and the quickness of the workout
must've made it all the more intense!
Thanks man.I dont try to rush it ,but i think its because i dont talk there or do anything that doesnt involve training in the gym.I just do my workout and leave.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Awesome BB presses there mate, keep it up!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Awesome BB presses there mate, keep it up!

Thanks man.

I havent been training for few days now guys.Just little walking +streching and massages to my glute/hamstring area whick caused my lowerback problems.Ill return to gym later this week:xyxthumbs:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
glad to hear you are taking the recuperation seriously, i know im lacking in that department...

cant wait to c u back at it soon brotha:2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
glad to hear you are taking the recuperation seriously, i know im lacking in that department...

cant wait to c u back at it soon brotha:2:

Thanks bro.Better take care this soon so it doesnt bother me anymore,besides i can do some things now that doesnt envolve training.Its little refressing:hsughr:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
awsome session buddy. impressive shoulder pressing, heavy shrugs aswell. keep up the good work bro:xyxthumbs:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Great shrugging and pressing bro:tiphat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Arm-ageddon

DB curl(Phil heat style)
10kg*12(warmup)
14kg*12(warmup)
20kg*12(warmup)
25kg*12 sweet burn

Ez-bar preacher curl
30kg*8(feel set)
40kg*6 :no:

DB preacher curl
14kg*8(feel set)
18kg*10

Rope pressdown
35kg*20(warmup)
45kg*12(warmup)
55kg*12

Single arm DB extention
12kg*10(feel set)
14kg*10
14kg*10

Incline ez-bar extention
30kg*15
30kg*15

time:35min
notes:Good workout:2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
40 x 6 on the preacher is still pretty good mate, chin up!

Im good bro..trained in a different gym today and someway i just didnt like the preacher bench they had:no:
Overall im happy how my session went:2:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I don't even have access to a preacher bench :(. I can only do DB preachers with an incline bench.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
strong session Lion in just 35 mins, heavy curls and rope pressdowns, good job bro :2:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good session buddy. those db curls are strong. nice intensity getting all that work done in 35 minutes.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
hey man, those curls were great, heavy poundage man, and so were those rope pushdowns!!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
damn that is one hell of an arm session bro:D awesome dumbell curls, and those pressdowns are great too:2: great work lion!
 
Top