• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Chest and shoulders

Flat BB presses
20kg*20-
60kg*10
90kg*6
110kg*6
130kg*3
150kg*4 PB!!!!!!!!!1
130kg*7

Incline BB presses
100kg*8
100kg*8

Incline DB flyes
20kg*12
30kg*8

+plus some shoulders work
time:70min
notes:Very happy about the bench result and i feel i got more coming next time:2:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
fuckin great work on the bench Lion!! nice PB indeed!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome work on the bench for sure bro!
keep up the hard and intense work!!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Steve ,tkD::2:
I try to check your logs through the weekend guys.

Back

BB rows
60kg*12
60kg*12
100kg*10
120kg*6
140kg*6

Pull ups
bw*6
bw*8
bw*10

One arm DB row
42kg*12
42kg*12

CG chins
bw*8
bw*7

Machine shrugs
100kg*12
100kg*12
130kg*10

Lowerback extentions
bw*15
bw*15
bw*15

time:55min
notes:Yep yep!!:2:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
RAA BACK WORKOUT!! RAA HULK MAAADD!
Rofl
:linedrunk:

awesome work bro, keep it up man
bb rows and db rows look heavy!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys.nothing special about those rows.Pretty easy set..
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Not much compares to scoring a pb in the bench : D Grats mate.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks mikew:2:

Triceps and biceps


CG benchpress

60kg*10
60kg*12
90kg*6
110kg*6
130kg*3
140kg*3 drop 90kg*9 yeah baby!!!

Lying tricep extention

30kg*12
40kg*10
50kg*12

Cable pressdowns
50kg*12
70kg*12

Heath Curls
12,5kg*10
15kg*8
22kg*6
30kg*6 drops. 22kg*6

Cable curl

50kg*15 nice burn:ugh:

time:40min
notes:Sweet CGs:gaygay:
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Nice workout bro! We have almost the exact same arm session but I have 1 direct bicep exercise. Awesome weights!!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Awesome session Lion, mega strong CG presses and tricep pressdowns! :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks mike and lance.
Did short upperbody workout today.Felt shitty.Im not going to post that session.:no:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Post it! It'l be a great session with great pondages!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Post it! It'l be a great session with great pondages!

Man it sucked.My elbows and joints felt terrible when doing benchpress.I warmed up to 130kg and i just didnt feel my muscles working.I had to stop there and not to do my heavy set(150kg).Just did some light DB flies ,dips and some laterals and DB rotations.
 
Top