• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
ure a strong mother lion, pressing is strong as hell, and those supersets looked intense thats for sure:ughnoes: keep it up bro:)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks for the feedback guys.I dont have time to write in my log all the time so spare w me.I hope i can do better from now on..
Did legs yestersay.
Legpresses,front squats ,leg curls and extentions.high reps like 20 or so.My legs are killing me:keke:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Ditto, i was matching to exceed miami's work out and ownt my legs lol. Nice work bro.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Logs looks solid!! those arms supersets look crazy!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks z and Prince:2:

Back

BB rows
60kg*12
60kg*12
100kg*15
100kg*15
140kg*10

T-bar rows
3 plates*12
4 plates*12
5 plates*12
plates were 20kg each.

Low Cable rows
100kg*15
125kg*12
140kg*12

BB shrugs
100kg*12
150kg*12
200kg*12

+back extention

time:55min
Notes:Not too bad.:)
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Awesome back work Lion, you are my hero! :gaygay:
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
you're weak.

Playing bro, nice workout. Solid as usual.

:xyxthumbs:
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
Every rowing exercise is just damn near crazy 140 kg on BB rows?? That's awesome!!! I noticed that you don't have any kind of pulldowns or chins in your routine though. Do you save back width exercises for another day?
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
you're weak.

Playing bro, nice workout. Solid as usual.

:xyxthumbs:
Thanks bro:tiphat:
Awesome back work Lion, you are my hero! :gaygay:

Liar:gaygay:
Every rowing exercise is just damn near crazy 140 kg on BB rows?? That's awesome!!! I noticed that you don't have any kind of pulldowns or chins in your routine though. Do you save back width exercises for another day?

Thanks bro.BB row is my primary massbuilder for now atleast since im not deads for some reasons.I actually do lot of pull-ups ,but decided to leave it off this time.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Thanks z and Prince:2:

Back

BB rows
60kg*12
60kg*12
100kg*15
100kg*15
140kg*10

T-bar rows
3 plates*12
4 plates*12
5 plates*12
plates were 20kg each.

Low Cable rows
100kg*15
125kg*12
140kg*12

BB shrugs
100kg*12
150kg*12
200kg*12

+back extention

time:55min
Notes:Not too bad.:)


looks lke something im doing today aswe :keke:

great workout sessio bro, heavy shrugs and rows bro :xyxthumbs:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Great bkac wokout man! huge rows and killer shurgs!!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Slapping that back thickness on with thos ehuge rowing movements. Awesome work.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys:2:

Chest

Incline BB presses
50kg*15 WU
70kg*10 WU
90kg*6 WU
110kg*5
110kg*5
110kg*5
110kg*5
110kg*5
Last set was actually hard..

Flat BB presses
100kg*10

Dips
bw*12
bw*12

Did little ab work also..
time:45min
notes:5*5 is getting harder so i reduced the volume a little bit.Dropped few sets from the workout.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice 5x5 set for the Inclines Lion, massive weight.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Heavy inclines bro and flat presses after all those sets of inclines. :2:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Lion strikes again :p, good job with the inclines man :2:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
damn bro!!!!! thoughs incline press's are insane!!!!!! :hyperguy: great workout session bro
no doubt u will be sore the next following days :keke:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks for your comments guys.Arm session coming later and i try to check out everyones log also.
 
Top