• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
Awesome workout lionheart! Those squats are awesome. I wish I could do that so early in the morning! I bet walking wasn't the greatest for the rest of the day hahah. Do you train HIT? If so, how do you like it?
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Legs

Leg extention

3*35kg*12 WU

Squat
60kg*12 wu
60kg*12 wu
100kg*8 wu
120kg*6 wu
140kg*12

Single leg presses

100kg*12 wu
125kg*12
Squeeze..

Leg extention

7*40kg*12 :ugh:

Leg curl

40kg*12 wu
40kg*12 wu
50kg*12

Machine calf raises
100kg*40
150kg*25

time:45min
notes:Early morning workout.Didnt feel my strongest ,but i got nice pump in the legs.

Good workout i bet you were quite awake after that. :methman:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks for the nice feedback guys:2:

Chest and triceps

Incline BB presses
50kg*12 wu
70kg*12 wu
90kg*8 wu
100kg*8 wu
120kg*8

Flat BB presses
60kg*12 wu
100kg*12

Cable crossover
7*12*25kg

Triceps pressdown
45kg*12 wu
65kg*12 wu
85kg*12

One arm DB extention
14kg*12 wu
20kg*12

BN cable extention
7*12*55kg

time:45min
notes:Meh..
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
meh wat? inclines with 120..meh :keke:, good work man, triceps pressdown looks solid too!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hey man congrats on incline presses and those cable crossovers
i'll catch up to ya soon on those :spy:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
daaaym 140kg for 12 reps? are you on some kind of super human steroid? :ughnoes:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys.I appreciate your words.:2:

Back and Calves

BB rows
60kg*12 wu
60kg*12 wu
100kg*12 wu
120kg*8 wu
140kg*12 :coolguy:

T-bar rows(freebar)
2 plates*12 wu
3 plates*12 wu
4 plates*12
all 20kg plates..

Pull-ups
bw*10
bw*6+ 4 forced reps

BN pulldowns
7*12*100kg
oh lawd the burn..:ugh:

Standing machine calf raises
70kg*20 wu
100kg*20 wu
130kg*20

Seated calf raises
7*12*170kg :ugh:

time:60min
notes:Sweet session.Painless strong workout:2:
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Good workout's Marko.:xyxthumbs: Training seems to go really well.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Damn your a strong S.O.B bro :tiphat:
Strong BB Rows :hyperguy:
Insane seated calve raises bro
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Shoulders an traps

Machine front presses

50kg*12 wu
60kg*12 wu
80kg*12 wu
100kg*12

Side DB laterals

12,5kg*12 wu
15kg*10 wu
20kg*12
20kg*12

Rear DB laterals

15kg*12
15kg*12
25kg*12

Front BB raises
7*30*12

BB shrugs

70kg*12 wu
110kg*12 wu
160kg*12 wu
200kg*12

Machine shrugs

7*12*100kg


time
:50min
notes:Good workout:2:Those raises burned like hell:ugh:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
HELL YEA LION!
LION POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR
RARRRRRRR

going for 500lb shrugs?
gonna do it soon man! keep it up!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Pumping iron with the heart of a lion man living up to the name, good work keep it up.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Check out those lifts! high rep squatting with 140kg, huge shoulder presses, benching is fantastic and all those heavy pulling moves straight after each other. Great work.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Just awesome stuff Marko, It cant get much better then this :xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Steve,Marko,Rocko,Z and Daniel:Thanks for the feedback guys.It was great week and im beat up.Im resting today and ejoying my good old chicken and rice with little oatmeal in the mix:keke:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Crazy ass sessions u have been having lately man!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
^Thanks PV.Everything feels great:2:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
your 140kg bb rows were crazy the other day Marko! And you delt session is awesome. What the hell, shrugging 200kg for 12 reps, great stuff man. You've defo had a fantastic week in the gym. Just have to recover and go at it again strong.
 
Top