• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks for the feedback guys.
Nice chest session Marko, what are your training goals at the moment?

Well my strenght period is over now.This is what i would call a muscle period :D
There arent too many differences except with repetitions..which are higher in some movements(still not high thought).Still lifting relatively heavy,but focusing more on contraction.
Eating much more clean now also.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Back and traps

Pull ups(DH)
bw*8
bw*7
bw*7
bw*7

RG pulldowns

70kg*12
90kg*10

BB rows

60kg*12
100kg*12
140kg*10

Kaz pull
100kg*12
140kg*10
180kg*8

WG seated cable row
80kg*12

DB shrugs
45kg*10
50kg*10

+back extentions

time:60min
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Arms

CG benchpress

60kg*15
60kg*15
90kg*10
110kg*6
130kg*4
150kg*4 PB! drop 120kg*7

Dips
bw+20kg*10
bw+40kg*10

BN rope extentions
40kg*12
50kg*12
60kg*12

Cable Curl
50kg*12
70kg*10

Hammer Curl
20kg*8
25kg*10

BB curl
50kg*12

DB Curl
25kg*8

time:55min
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice arm session LH!! congrats on that awesome PB!
 
raggamuffini

raggamuffini

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
244
Points
16
Crazy CG bencpress personal best! Awesome strenght levels!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
awsome session bro. super strong CG bench PB. keep up the good work buddy!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Damn thats a massive CG press. I'm doing them for my ME exercise today and I'm not going to get anywhere near that.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Hey thanks guys.I actually suprised myself.I was going for 140kg ,but after my last wu my friend conviced me to do 150kg.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
And here I'd be happy with a 150kg x4 Bench let alone close grip!!

Nice PB!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks Tim.Actually my CG is very close to my normal benchpress weights.
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
yesterday:

Legs

Front squat
60kg*10
100kg*10
120kg*6
150kg*6 PB
100kg*15

Deadlift
100kg*6
130kg*6
150kg*6
150kg*6

Leg press
200kg*12
240kg*12
260kg*12

Seated Machine calf raises

220kg*20
240kg*20
260kg*20

time:60min

today:

Chest and shoulders

Flat BB presses
60kg*15
100kg*10
100kg*10
120kg*10
140kg*10

High incline presses

60kg*8
90kg*8
100kg*8

incline DB flyes
22kg*8
25kg*8

Machine rear laterals
40kg*12
50kg*12
70kg*8

BN BB presses
60kg*10
60kg*10
60kg*10

Side DB laterals
15kg*12
22kg*12

time:50min
notes:Energy level could have been better.Those chest presses made shoulder work little easier as those weights as you see are nothing impressive.:rofl3:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong sessions man! congrats on the pb
 
raggamuffini

raggamuffini

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
244
Points
16
Great workouts! A collection of heavy exercises with heavy weights :headbang:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I should really stop looking at this log. It makes me feel weak.
 
Top