• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Lionhearts Log: A Lions Tale

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks guys!

yesterday:

Back and arms

MG front pulldowns
40kg*12
70kg*12
100kg*10

DH pullups
bw*12

Cable row
70kg*10
110kg*10

Machine row
120kg*10

Cable extention
40kg*12
50kg*12
75kg*10 drop 55kg*6 drop 45kg*6

Alternate DB curl
12,5kg*8
15kg*8
22kg*8
27,5kg*8

Dips
bw*15
bw*15

Machine preacher curl

22kg*12
32kg*12
45kg*10

Machine extention
55kg*12

Hammer DB curl

22kg*8

time:60min
notes:Medium/light workout.Nothing special..
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
awesome back session Marko !!!

keep it strong brother :thumbsup2:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Like Ben said, good volume.
also back and bicep days are a killer for both,
ever tried doing the db hammers heath style? instead of alt
doing 5-6reps with one arm, then next? that shit gives a huge pump man!!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Like Ben said, good volume.
also back and bicep days are a killer for both,
ever tried doing the db hammers heath style? instead of alt
doing 5-6reps with one arm, then next? that shit gives a huge pump man!!
Thanks Steve!
Actually i have ,but i prefer doing regulars "the Heath style" and hammers just the way i do it.Thanks Steve!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great session man! thats the way to hypertrophy :)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
yesterday:

Chest ,shoulders and triceps

SM incline presses
40kg*20
50kg*20
70kg*8
80kg*6
100kg*4
130kg*6 drop 100kg*6

Incline DB presses
30kg*10
40kg*7
40kg*7

Machine decline presses
full stack(80kg)*10 drop 55kg*6

Low cable crossover
35kg*12

Side DB laterals
15kg*20

SM front presses
60kg*12
70kg*12

Side DB laterals
15kg*20

Cable pressdown on pulldown machine
35kg*20
45kg*15

Dips
bw*10
bw*10
bw*10

time:55min
notes:My unplanned break from training is finally over.Felt good to be back.Lost little strenght naturally ,but not to bad :)
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Nice to see one of the big boys is back. :xyxthumbs:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Nice to see some Finnish power in here again! my numbers are way too small to even call it POWER!!! :2: nice work in that Smith BTW.

Did you loose any mass?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great workout. lots of volume and muscle groups you did there.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice to see one of the big boys is back. :xyxthumbs:
Thanks bro.Good to be back!
Nice to see some Finnish power in here again! my numbers are way too small to even call it POWER!!! :2: nice work in that Smith BTW.

Did you loose any mass?
Yeah did loose some weight..about 4 kg!:bitenails:
great workout. lots of volume and muscle groups you did there.

Thanks bro:thumbsup2:

yesterday:

Legs

Squats
60kg*10
60kg*10
100kg*10
100kg*10
100kg*10

Hack squat
50kg*10
90kg*10
120kg*10
150kg*10

Leg extention/Seated Leg curl
superset
55kg*15/45kg*12
75kg*15/75kg*10

+abs

time:60min
notes:Starting easy..
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Did some 100kg squats today and they werent easy for me! :keke:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
strong presses as always lion, and those hack squats looks brutal as well! glad to have u back bro:2:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
great sessions lion. super strong presses as allways, and that leg session looks brutal with all that volume. keep it up mate!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
The thought of doing 10 reps squats makes me want to cry. :crymeariver:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Back and biceps

Front pulldown
50kg*10
70kg*10
100kg*8
130kg*8

T-bar row
(20kg plates)
2 plates*12
3 plates*12
4 plates*12
5 plates*10

Cable row

80kg*10
100kg*8
130kg*8 drop 100kg*6 drop 80kg*6

ONE arm DB row
40kg*12

DB preacher curl
15kg*10
22kg*10

Cable curl
75kg*15

DB hammer curl

22kg*8

time:65min
notes:Tough workout ,but the feeling after that was incredible:thumbsup2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Thanks PV!

yesterday:

Chest ,shoulders an triceps

Incline BB presses
60kg*20
80kg*10
100kg*10
105kg*10
100kg*10

High incline DB presses
40kg*8
40kg*8

Decline machine presses
60kg*10
75kg(full stack)*12

Machine flye

55kg*12

Side DB laterals

12kg*15
17,5kg*12
20kg*12

Seated BB presses
60kg*10
80kg*9

Cable upright row
50kg*12
75kg*12


Cable triceps extention

4*15-20

time:90min

today:

Legs

Single leg presses
50kg*12
100kg*12
12kg*12

Hack squats
75kg*10
100kg*10
135kg*10

Squat
60kg*10
100kg*10
140kg*10

Leg extention
55kg*12
65kg*12
75kg*15

Seated leg curl

45kg*12
55kg*12
75kg*6 drop 55kg*6

+abs

time:65min
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
That Leg session seemed intense Lion bet you we're nice and sore...
 
Top