• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MaKaVeLi's Log

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I've been gone from the log section for awhile and am looking forward to you getting started up again :xyxthumbs:
 
CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,124
Points
61
god damn...you're always getting sick and injured. you better come back to the gym HUNGRY
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Hey bud, welcome back!
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
mak will be back...
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Makaveli..? The name is familiar...




















About time :spy:
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
lol, i've been checking in here once in a while, but I've been soo busy with life! I never imagined it would get this way. It's not like the ol' days of Uni and part-time work, it's full-time work in IT (long hours at that!). I train everyday after work, by the time I get home I have time for food, shower, a little entertainment and thats about it. The weekend is just as packed but I must make an effort to get back in here to give updates. I have dropped to 77kg from 88kg and I'm working on getting my lower body strength back up at the moment...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
hehe, not exactly! I've lost a lot of bf but I've lost strength also. Will keep ya updated, thanks to all who'v checked up on my log!
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
sorry guys, here's the update... I've changed my split which is now:

Monday: Upper body
Tuesday: Lower body
Wednesday: abs, lower back, cardio
Thursday: Upper body
Friday:Rest
Saturday: Lower body, cardio
Sunday: Rest

Will start posting my log again from next week onwards.....prepare to be shocked
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
MaKaVeLi said:
sorry guys, here's the update... I've changed my split which is now:

Monday: Upper body
Tuesday: Lower body
Wednesday: abs, lower back, cardio
Thursday: Upper body
Friday:Rest
Saturday: Lower body, cardio
Sunday: Rest

Will start posting my log again from next week onwards.....prepare to be shocked


starts the shocked look *
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
MaKaVeLi said:
sorry guys, here's the update... I've changed my split which is now:

Monday: Upper body
Tuesday: Lower body
Wednesday: abs, lower back, cardio
Thursday: Upper body
Friday:Rest
Saturday: Lower body, cardio
Sunday: Rest

Will start posting my log again from next week onwards.....prepare to be shocked

:xyxthumbs: I'm preparing.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
It'll be good to have you back. Looking forward to it :hsughr:
 

Similar threads

MaKaVeLi
Replies
21
Views
8K
rich
R
MaKaVeLi
Replies
22
Views
7K
Fatality
Fatality
Top