Line
Chaos reigns.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 6,255
- Points
- 38
I've been gone from the log section for awhile and am looking forward to you getting started up again 
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.



Whoa, rockin' the beach bod?MaKaVeLi said:I have dropped to 77kg from 88kg...

MaKaVeLi said:sorry guys, here's the update... I've changed my split which is now:
Monday: Upper body
Tuesday: Lower body
Wednesday: abs, lower back, cardio
Thursday: Upper body
Friday:Rest
Saturday: Lower body, cardio
Sunday: Rest
Will start posting my log again from next week onwards.....prepare to be shocked
MaKaVeLi said:sorry guys, here's the update... I've changed my split which is now:
Monday: Upper body
Tuesday: Lower body
Wednesday: abs, lower back, cardio
Thursday: Upper body
Friday:Rest
Saturday: Lower body, cardio
Sunday: Rest
Will start posting my log again from next week onwards.....prepare to be shocked



I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.