• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great sessions max, so u do every bodypart twice a week with such amounts of volume?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
great squats Max, good job :2: ..and no cheating :eek5nono:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
great sessions max, so u do every bodypart twice a week with such amounts of volume?

nope low volume the first day and high volume on the second day, if that makes any sense
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Nice workout max, pretty heavy squats there buddy :2:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
By order of the boss:

denialni8-1.jpg
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ this must make you feel better about yourself. there's no other reason to post such a thing in his training log.


max i admire your ability to completely disregard all the bullshit people throw at you on here and just keep doing what you do because you like doing it. apparently it's cool amongst some of the uppers to ridicule you and you show great resolve in not even giving them a response when they have nothing to say but insults. good for you.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
with my am cardio i did some singles on bench for fun

bb bench press:
-80kg 1 rep
-90kg 1 rep
-95kg 1 reps
-100kg fail went halfway up
 
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
630
Points
18
Good work Max. Judging from your avatar picture seems like you've really become a lot leaner. Legs looking good to bro.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
^ this must make you feel better about yourself. there's no other reason to post such a thing in his training log.


max i admire your ability to completely disregard all the bullshit people throw at you on here and just keep doing what you do because you like doing it. apparently it's cool amongst some of the uppers to ridicule you and you show great resolve in not even giving them a response when they have nothing to say but insults. good for you.
If you where VIP you'd see in that section in a thread called "THUGG LIFE" Pain actually asked me to post the picture in here :carduindisguise
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
^^^^ Yes Thug_Life!!! I am sorry to say but I do get great pleasure from reading those threads..
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Workouts look good Max, keep it up!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
thanks mike, i will keep this up and i hope i´ll get better numbers each session

today was power upperbody

db flat press:
-37kg 5 reps
-40kg 5 reps
-40kg 5 reps
the 40kg felt heavy enough so i didn´t try the 42kg´s

bb rows underhand grip, no straps
-110kg 5 reps
-110kg 5 reps
-120kg 4 reps
i think it´s crucial to have straps on this day

db shoulder press:
-30kg 5 reps
-32kg 5 reps
-32kg 5 reps
same as when doing chest, heavy enough so i didn´t try to up it to 35kg´s

bb shrugs:
-120kg 5 reps
-120kg 5 reps
-120kg 5 reps
didn´t have much grip for these

this was a pretty sad session without the strap, but pretty happy how everything went

cardio:
am 30 mins on threadmill
pm:30 mins on threadmill
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today power loverbody and cardio

squats ATG:
-110kg 5 reps
-120kg 5 reps
-130kg 3 reps

Deadlift:
-140kg 5 reps
-160kg 5 reps
-170kg 2 reps

seated calf raises:6 sets of 8 reps, 4 plates

cardio:
2x30 mins on threadmilll
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Video of your training please.. Not doubting your weights but would like to see your improved form!!!!!!!!!!!! Also how the hell are you coming up with odd numbers in your weights? Like squats 130 kg = 286 lbs??? Doesn't seem right..
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Video of your training please.. Not doubting your weights but would like to see your improved form!!!!!!!!!!!! Also how the hell are you coming up with odd numbers in your weights? Like squats 130 kg = 286 lbs??? Doesn't seem right..

low reps:dunnodude:
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Ok you don't get it.. you shouldn't have a 6 at the end of your weight do you understand what I am saying? Normally you can only go up in units of 5 lbs
 

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
101
MindlessWork
MindlessWork
BrofessorLift
Replies
4
Views
221
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
57
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top