• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
:food-snacking: Waiting for IS.

4km/hr is a slow walk. 4mile/hr is a fast walk and was the pace I used to relearn to walk.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
what an interesting log this has turned into,
since your've posted a video with your squat, incline bench, side laterals.
im interested to see those 210lb leg extensions and 170lb leg curls :tiphat:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Well I believe you on the presses now Max but I can't say I'm impressed by the squats. You really need to get down to parallel or below. ATG is where its at!
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Well I believe you on the presses now Max but I can't say I'm impressed by the squats. You really need to get down to parallel or below. ATG is where its at!
But then he'd have to squat lighter, like half that weight :ughnoes:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Turkish is a genetic freak and was easy to guide him to a show. Max on the other hand isnt.
I am very offended by this statement.

I can say Turk probably easily has more dedication than anyone on this forum, including Phil Heath. If anyone knows that, I do, because I stayed with him while he was dieting and he's always just as dedicated in his offseason. He eats, sleeps, and lives bodybuilding. We often have conversations that last several hours, where the only thing we speak of is his diet, EVEN IN HIS OFFSEASON.

Now for you to make it sound like he's just some genetic freak who doesn't need cardio nor planning to get lean, makes me furious. Maybe he is a genetic freak, but how would you know? Because he looked better than Max ever has? We both knew every calorie going into his body leading up to the show, whether you're talking about a cup of oatmeal or a stick of sugar-free gum.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I am very offended by this statement.

I can say Turk probably easily has more dedication than anyone on this forum, including Phil Heath. If anyone knows that, I do, because I stayed with him while he was dieting and he's always just as dedicated in his offseason. He eats, sleeps, and lives bodybuilding. We often have conversations that last several hours, where the only thing we speak of is his diet, EVEN IN HIS OFFSEASON.

Now for you to make it sound like he's just some genetic freak who doesn't need cardio to get lean, makes me furious. We both knew every calorie going into his body leading up to the show, whether you're talking about a cup of oatmeal or a stick of sugar-free gum.

OMG... You guys on here love making an argument about everything. Im not the only one to have stated this before. I know for a fact people have stated countless times about what he was born with YET when I say it people start flipping out. I even said the post after this that he has worked very hard but he does have great genetics. Ive never see anyone in there first show look as good as him except for national level bodybuilder. People on here are starting to make me angry. You guys love turning every statement some says into a huge arguement. If you would have taken the time to read my next post you probally would have never made this one. Im sick of people jumping to conclusions without reading everything someone says.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ For everyone else science isnt always the answer :dunnodude: As ive stated before max has done HIIT cardio while dieting and never came in shape so why would him doing it now be any different?


Also why am i getting shit for all of this. I am one of the only peopel on here that is positive with max and gives him something to work with (You may agree with what I say or not). Ive been on the palumbo diet and actually performed the low intensity cardio with great results. Has everyone on here done the Palumbo diet before? Probally not.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
OMG... You guys on here love making an argument about everything. Im not the only one to have stated this before. I know for a fact people have stated countless times about what he was born with YET when I say it people start flipping out. I even said the post after this that he has worked very hard but he does have great genetics. Ive never see anyone in there first show look as good as him except for national level bodybuilder. People on here are starting to make me angry. You guys love turning every statement some says into a huge arguement. If you would have taken the time to read my next post you probally would have never made this one. Im sick of people jumping to conclusions without reading everything someone says.
I'm not making an argument, I'm telling you that it's ridiculous for you to use the word "easy."
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Im not the only one to have stated this before. I know for a fact people have stated countless times about what he was born with YET when I say it people start flipping out. I even said the post after this that he has worked very hard but he does have great genetics. Ive never see anyone in there first show look as good as him except for national level bodybuilder.

Could it be that the reason Turkish came in shape is due to him sticking to his diet, a diet that was spot on for him, being dedicated all the way through, doing his cardio and so on?
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Could it be that the reason Turkish came in shape is due to him sticking to his diet, a diet that was spot on for him, being dedicated all the way through, doing his cardio and so on?

I never said it wasnt. There is what ive just stated. Everyone tries to make an arguement out of everything. I never said once this wasnt why but yet you still try to make an arguement out of it :angrydude:
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
I never said it wasnt. There is what ive just stated. Everyone tries to make an arguement out of everything. I never said once this wasnt why but yet you still try to make an arguement out of it :angrydude:

I'm not making an argument out of this but this is a discussion forum like it or not.

The only thing I didn't like about your post was that you claimed Turkish was a genetic freak when he is in fact not.

Everybody can come in shredded as long as they are willing to do work for it.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I never said it wasnt. There is what ive just stated. Everyone tries to make an arguement out of everything. I never said once this wasnt why but yet you still try to make an arguement out of it :angrydude:
First off, this forum is not nearly as dramatic as most others (not including the politics section)

Second, I found it offending to say the weeks we worked our asses off planning was easy just by seeing his progress pictures.

Now please settle the fuck down, I won't hold a grudge against you. Just please watch what you type around here.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Im going to bed this si pissing me off. Ive never heard of getting so much shit for helping someone who gets shit for not following something to a T yet you guys are telling him to deviate.

Im the only one on here that is truly helping max on everything he needs cause no one else does and now I get bitched at.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
And now this thread is in need of an epic clean up...

Poor Max, where he walks, controversy follows.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Im going to bed this si pissing me off. Ive never heard of getting so much shit for helping someone who gets shit for not following something to a T yet you guys are telling him to deviate.

Im the only one on here that is truly helping max on everything he needs cause no one else does and now I get bitched at.
I think it's great what you're doing for Max, however we all tried to help Max at some point. Most people here just see it as a lost cause.

That's besides the point, what most people here agree on is that Max needs higher intensity cardio. Judging by pictures, Max has never been below 12% bodyfat even through his "extreme" dieting. If he really has kept a strict diet in the past and it failed that badly, then he without question needs to step it up in the cardio department. Walking 2 miles per hour isn't going to cut it.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
I am very offended by this statement.

I can say Turk probably easily has more dedication than anyone on this forum, including Phil Heath. If anyone knows that, I do, because I stayed with him while he was dieting and he's always just as dedicated in his offseason. He eats, sleeps, and lives bodybuilding. We often have conversations that last several hours, where the only thing we speak of is his diet, EVEN IN HIS OFFSEASON.

Now for you to make it sound like he's just some genetic freak who doesn't need cardio nor planning to get lean, makes me furious. Maybe he is a genetic freak, but how would you know? Because he looked better than Max ever has? We both knew every calorie going into his body leading up to the show, whether you're talking about a cup of oatmeal or a stick of sugar-free gum.


And i am very offended by this statement. that i highlighted :disgust:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
There, there Dridz...

Have a cookie...
sadcatcookie-1.jpg

...or maybe not.
 

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
101
MindlessWork
MindlessWork
BrofessorLift
Replies
4
Views
221
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
57
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top