• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
The thing is Max no one would bother you or give you a hard time if you didnt come on the forum and ask for advice all the time then turn around and shit on whoever it was taking time out of there day to help you. I mean you get what you deserve...if you dont wanna be harrassed stop asking for advice when you know your not gonna use it. Thats my honest 2 cents.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i shouldn´t have gone on the dave palumbo diet in the first place. also im really sick of this fucking tough love bullshit, tell it like it is, like driddz did i mean c´mon. im guessing that he´s lika silent guy who gets walked all over all the time and at some point he just exsplodes, i really don´t care if you ban me, maybe it will just be a good thing and i´ll just stop fucking around on this forum for good
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
i shouldn´t have gone on the dave palumbo diet in the first place. also im really sick of this fucking tough love bullshit, tell it like it is, like driddz did i mean c´mon. im guessing that he´s lika silent guy who gets walked all over all the time and at some point he just exsplodes, i really don´t care if you ban me, maybe it will just be a good thing and i´ll just stop fucking around on this forum for good

I just did tell you like it is sonny...
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Well throw up those pics you promised us Max and lets see if you can change the minds of any doubters.
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Max,

Changing the amount of carbs is essentially that, changing your diet. Perhaps if you knew the biological background of macronutrients you could have realized this. Not only does this cause peaks and valleys to your blood glucose levels, but it also causes leptin to be unstable.

I wanted him to let everyone know the deal before I helped. That said, the PM in response was saying an alternate member was helping. I didn't care, but I still didn't think it was right that I kindly accepted your "cry" for help, and in response I get poorly treated.

Honestly bro, if you did what I said to begin with you would've escaped this petty bullshit you seem to induce.

Now for my closing statement in this "thread",
I hope the help I've given Max helps others who plan to use it! :)

Take care :tiphat: PS: I don't believe he ever started the palumbo diet, might be wrong though.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Max why would you PM KM, Creator and me about dieting. Were you telling each one of us that you were following our plans? Or were you just eating whatever you felt like. Also if you arent doing the Palumbo diet you might as well do HIT cardio. Thats the last peice oof advice you are getting from me.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
This thread...
400pxNeedsmoardrama-1.jpg























...not.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
Also if you arent doing the Palumbo diet you might as well do HIT cardio. Thats the last peice oof advice you are getting from me.

be easy, max cant do intense cardio :carduindisguise
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Max why would you PM KM, Creator and me about dieting. Were you telling each one of us that you were following our plans? Or were you just eating whatever you felt like. Also if you arent doing the Palumbo diet you might as well do HIT cardio. Thats the last peice oof advice you are getting from me.



i count a total of 4 different contest diets during 1 contest prep
from 4 different people :hhj:
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
I never gave any diet advise. I was dropped before we even got started.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
because i spoke the truth, and meny other people have about this on whats going on here.
other people are also coming out and telling their own thoughts and truths regarding all of this.

P.S
thanks for the Neg rep max
Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf 09-26-2008 08:59 AM Maxmonzter - Lulz is all im gonna say
:49:

yes i did neg you for the fact of all the lies & etc that has been done, wasting peoples time, throwing their own help back in their faces, treating them like shit by doing that. then asking more people to help you and throwing their help in their faces when it all gets to hard for you.
with everything else ive stated/posted in this thread in the last hour or more is the reason why i negged you,
but negging someone in return for the simple facted they told the truth is as low as one can go. and showing us you can't handle the truth thats being said.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
This thread makes little winky sad :(
 

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
101
MindlessWork
MindlessWork
BrofessorLift
Replies
4
Views
221
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
57
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top