• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max-ot_mass Road to 5% bf

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
I here iceland is doing really bad he might be rioting or something..
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
yeah i also heard iceland was on the edge of running out of money
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i´m good,

did cardio and legs today

cardio:

15 mins of sprints, speed set at 15,0, sprinting for 40-50 secs and then break for 30 sec

legs:

squats:
-60kg 12 reps
-70kg 12 reps
-80kg 12 reps

leg curls:
-90lbs 12 reps
-90lbs 12 reps
-90lbs 12 reps

leg extension:
-110lbs 12 reps
-110lbs 12 reps
-110lbs 12 reps

calf raises:
-80kg 12 reps
-80kg 12 reps
-80kg 12 reps

core 7 sets of 15-30 reps

hey prince did this workout look ok? next workout gonna be on sat

not training for bbing anymore, been going to bball practices and gonna rather focus on that then bbing and trying to lose weight still
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
not training for bbing anymore, been going to bball practices and gonna rather focus on that then bbing and trying to lose weight still

facepalm1-1.jpg

:bowroflarms:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I am now convinced.

Max is just playing with our feeble minds.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
whatever you decide to do max, best of luck with it mate :tiphat:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Training looks good max, add some bodyweight jumpsqauts at the end for sdome explosive power for bball,lunges would be good too! Good luck!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Training looks good max, add some bodyweight jumpsqauts at the end for sdome explosive power for bball,lunges would be good too! Good luck!

May I suggest explosive box squats as well.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
not training for bbing anymore, been going to bball practices and gonna rather focus on that then bbing and trying to lose weight still

Max is the mega troll...stop feeding this clown! :angrydude:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
..... never again shall I read this thread.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
yesterday i did some upperbody b4 practice

bench press:
-60kg 12 reps
-60kg 12 reps

pulldowns:
-60kg 12 reps
-60kg 12 reps

shoulder press standing:
-17kg 12 reps
-17kg 12 reps

bb curls:
-30kg 10 reps
-30kg 10 reps

pushdowns:
-30kg 12 reps
-30kg 12 reps

next session prolly on saturday
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
congrats on the work man, keep it up
 

Similar threads

BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
101
MindlessWork
MindlessWork
BrofessorLift
Replies
4
Views
221
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
57
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top