• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Max´s Log

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, you look leaner. Good job.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think u should do some higher duration cardio aswell max. HIIT is fine and dandy. but research shows that higher duration burns more fat directly. the body doesent really start tapping into the fat stores until after 20 minutes or so. up until then it burns only glycogen. i can speak for myself as well when i say that i had a good experience with higher duration cardio (45-60 minutes)

id suggest u keep some HIIT but add some higher duration cardio aswell. like 2-3 sessions a week.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think u should do some higher duration cardio aswell max. HIIT is fine and dandy. but research shows that higher duration burns more fat directly. the body doesent really start tapping into the fat stores until after 20 minutes or so. up until then it burns only glycogen. i can speak for myself as well when i say that i had a good experience with higher duration cardio (45-60 minutes)

id suggest u keep some HIIT but add some higher duration cardio aswell. like 2-3 sessions a week.

you got a good advice there but i don´t see why i should change, i mean it is working really well so why change? just gonna stick with this form of cardio. my cardio isn´t hiit. it´s just intense for 20 mins. thanks for the input tho

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Agree with your reasoning, but the weighttraining he did right before the cardio would empty the glycogen stores right? so he goes in fat burning mode almost immediatly? your thoughts?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im so sick of this place, so this is good bye, very few i like on this mecca anyway

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you def. look a lot leaner from the front in your last pictures ! that means your diet is working. stick with it and you should be aiight. maybe do twice a day cardio in your final 10-8 weeks and get ripped like a wheat cornflake :keke:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
22482271-1.jpg

13566117-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^looking a little more leaner in these pic's !!!

keep it up Max :thumbsup2:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking leaner, back detail is there, good work max, keep it up

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Wait... I thought Max hated us all. :umwtf:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u definetely look improved, and u sure have shed some fat. how far out are u atm?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i decided that i was gonna do only the show in april, rather than showing up almost ready, i´ve done that mistake in the past and i won´t do that again, i want to peak at the show in april 4-5% bf. so i´m 26 weeks out

P

Pain

VIP
Wait... I thought Max hated us all. :umwtf:

It seems he can't stick to anything for more than a week.

Only kidding max. Glad you decided to return. :borat:

btw, It looks like you lost half of your posing trunks up your ass crack. :umwtf:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems he can't stick to anything for more than a week.

Only kidding max. Glad you decided to return. :borat:

btw, It looks like you lost half of your posing trunks up your ass crack. :umwtf:

thx for the positive guys
i´ll try to update it every month with photos
right now im giving my training a well deserved week brake so i can play videogames lol

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u mean break ari, not brake lolz

NBA 2K10 FTW! :headbang:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lolz yeh sometimez my english is crap
live looks better but 2k has better commentators in the live game they just say the same shit. i might just take time off tomorrow and on the weekend, do a little all nighter

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep up the hard work , focus on positive energy. Stay true to your self. Your mind and yours alone is the most important and powerful thing for you. Plug on dude your doing well.