• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max´s Log

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Yeah, you look leaner. Good job.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
i think u should do some higher duration cardio aswell max. HIIT is fine and dandy. but research shows that higher duration burns more fat directly. the body doesent really start tapping into the fat stores until after 20 minutes or so. up until then it burns only glycogen. i can speak for myself as well when i say that i had a good experience with higher duration cardio (45-60 minutes)

id suggest u keep some HIIT but add some higher duration cardio aswell. like 2-3 sessions a week.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i think u should do some higher duration cardio aswell max. HIIT is fine and dandy. but research shows that higher duration burns more fat directly. the body doesent really start tapping into the fat stores until after 20 minutes or so. up until then it burns only glycogen. i can speak for myself as well when i say that i had a good experience with higher duration cardio (45-60 minutes)

id suggest u keep some HIIT but add some higher duration cardio aswell. like 2-3 sessions a week.

you got a good advice there but i don´t see why i should change, i mean it is working really well so why change? just gonna stick with this form of cardio. my cardio isn´t hiit. it´s just intense for 20 mins. thanks for the input tho
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
i think u should do some higher duration cardio aswell max. HIIT is fine and dandy. but research shows that higher duration burns more fat directly. the body doesent really start tapping into the fat stores until after 20 minutes or so. up until then it burns only glycogen. i can speak for myself as well when i say that i had a good experience with higher duration cardio (45-60 minutes)

id suggest u keep some HIIT but add some higher duration cardio aswell. like 2-3 sessions a week.

Agree with your reasoning, but the weighttraining he did right before the cardio would empty the glycogen stores right? so he goes in fat burning mode almost immediatly? your thoughts?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
im so sick of this place, so this is good bye, very few i like on this mecca anyway
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
you def. look a lot leaner from the front in your last pictures ! that means your diet is working. stick with it and you should be aiight. maybe do twice a day cardio in your final 10-8 weeks and get ripped like a wheat cornflake :keke:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
22482271-1.jpg

13566117-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^looking a little more leaner in these pic's !!!

keep it up Max :thumbsup2:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
looking leaner, back detail is there, good work max, keep it up
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Wait... I thought Max hated us all. :umwtf:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
u definetely look improved, and u sure have shed some fat. how far out are u atm?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
well i decided that i was gonna do only the show in april, rather than showing up almost ready, i´ve done that mistake in the past and i won´t do that again, i want to peak at the show in april 4-5% bf. so i´m 26 weeks out
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Wait... I thought Max hated us all. :umwtf:

It seems he can't stick to anything for more than a week.

Only kidding max. Glad you decided to return. :borat:

btw, It looks like you lost half of your posing trunks up your ass crack. :umwtf:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
It seems he can't stick to anything for more than a week.

Only kidding max. Glad you decided to return. :borat:

btw, It looks like you lost half of your posing trunks up your ass crack. :umwtf:

thx for the positive guys
i´ll try to update it every month with photos
right now im giving my training a well deserved week brake so i can play videogames lol
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
u mean break ari, not brake lolz

NBA 2K10 FTW! :headbang:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
lolz yeh sometimez my english is crap
live looks better but 2k has better commentators in the live game they just say the same shit. i might just take time off tomorrow and on the weekend, do a little all nighter
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Keep up the hard work , focus on positive energy. Stay true to your self. Your mind and yours alone is the most important and powerful thing for you. Plug on dude your doing well.
 
Top