• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Max´s Log

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Judging by his other weights I don't think that he's doing single arms curls with the cables.

Max, remind me again what template you're using?

2 days heavy, 3 days volume
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great shoulder session max.. thought u don't wanna hit the gym this week.. well im glad u did.. keep going strong brother
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i did some volume legs

squats:
-70kg 10 reps
-80kg 10 reps
-90kg 10 reps
-100kg 8 reps

leg press:
-140kg 10 reps
-150kg 10 reps
-160kg 10 reps
-170kg 10 reps

leg extension:
-110lbs 12 reps
-130lbs 12 reps
-150lbs 12 reps
-170lbs 12 reps

leg curls 3 sets 90lbs 12 reps

stiff leg deads:
-60kg 10 reps
-70kg 10 reps
-80kg 10 reps
-90kg 10 reps
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
But what are the templates for your heavy and volume days?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
But what are the templates for your heavy and volume days?

for heavy days it´s 3x5reps since im cutting
for volume 8-10 reps and i can do as many sets as i feel like
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
did heavy upper today

bb bench press:
-90kg 5 reps
-100kg 3 reps
-90kg 5 reps

db rows 3 sets 45kg 5 reps

db shoulder press:
-32kg 5 reps
-35kg 5 reps
-35kg 5 reps

db shrugs 3 sets 42kg 5 reps

db curls: 3 sets 22kg 5 reps

3 sets one arm cable pushdowns 35kg 5 reps
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
heavy lower body day

deadlifts:
-60kg wu
-100kg wu
-140kg wu
-180kg 1 rep
-190kg 1 rep
-195kg 1 rep, just wasn´t ready for the 200 today

leg press:
-190kg 5 reps
-190kg 5 reps
-190kg 5 reps

standing calf raises:
-130kg 8 reps
-140kg 8 reps
-150kg 8 reps

happy with the deadlifts and the workout, yuuuuaaaa
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
man im happy that i can go back to the gym tomorrow, also happy that xmas is over, makes the prep easy, yeah buddy!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Are you using straps? 195kg sound crazy to me. Good job.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Are you using straps? 195kg sound crazy to me. Good job.

usually i don´t but on the last set of deads wich was 195kg was with straps
im trying to get my deadlifts up to 200kg, wich will deff go up next time i deadlift
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
ah finally a workout after the xmas

bb bench press
-90kg 5 reps
-95kg 4 reps
-95kg 4 reps

db rows
-45kg 5 reps
-45kg 5 reps
-45kg 5 reps

bb shoulder press in smiths:
-60kg 5 reps
-70kg 4 reps
-70kg 4 reps

db shrugs
-40kg 5 reps
-42kg 5 reps
-42kg 5 reps

then also cardio
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ Did you do some warmup before hitting 90kg on the bench or was that your first set? If so, you are crazy, man :D
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
^^ Did you do some warmup before hitting 90kg on the bench or was that your first set? If so, you are crazy, man :D

i did warm up with the bar maybe 20 reps
then another warm up with 50kg for 12 reps
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today power lower

squats:
-100kg 5 reps
-110kg 5 reps
-120kg 5 reps

stiff leg deads:
-100kg 5 reps
-110kg 5 reps
-110kg 5 reps

standing calf raises
-120kg 8 reps
-130kg 8 reps
-140kg 8 reps

then some cardio
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
power upper today

bb bench press:
-50kg wu
-90kg 5 reps
-90kg 5 reps
-90kg 5 reps

db rows:
-25kg wu
-45kg 5 reps
-45kg 5 reps
-45kg 5 reps

bb shoulder press to rear:
-40kg wu
-60kg 5 reps
-60kg 5 reps
-70kg 5 reps

db shrugs:
-25kg wu
-42kg 5 reps
-42kg 5 reps
-42kg 5 reps
 
Top