• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Maxmonzter Meal log

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You missed your mark by 10-12 weeks. You better put everything you have then more into your current pre-contest diet. Also, please get someone to help you with your posing, ask a a competitive bodybuilder at your gym. Good luck, Max.

Good suggestion. Posing is as hard as you make it, however posing is what can make you. The fact that you're posing needs improvement, you're conditioning queue is off and your sub-q water is extremely existant proves to me you're not ready to compete yet! But that talk is over.

You need to cut and fast. No refeeds. No cheats. Up cardio if you need to and lose that fat, it's really that simple

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max the Palumbo diet is ridiculous easy, You should have not problems with it. The diet fills you up and i love eggs chicken and fish. You should come in ripped if you follow what were all tell you to do.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max the Palumbo diet is ridiculous easy, You should have not problems with it. The diet fills you up and i love eggs chicken and fish. You should come in ripped if you follow what were all tell you to do.

I agree it is easy but I have strong will power over my cravings. Some do not so I do not feel it is right to say this diet is completely easy. If the diet was easy Max would have done better the last time he tried it.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Well max has crappy discipline. I followed this diet to a T for fun. Its not hard. I mean cmon you get cheat meals.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sadly true. Cheating on a contest prep is not just physically diminishing but brings me down emotionally as well. All the power to stay strong Max.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a lil update:

my diet hasn´t changed but i´ve upped the cardio to 2x a day for 45 mins 2,8mph

the food is as follows:

meal1:6eggs and tbs omega 3
meal2:whey shake,table spoon peanut butter
meal3:chicken breast 8oz,half a cup of almonds
meal4:whey shake,tbs peanut butter
meal5:8oz samon,cup of green veggies,tbs omega 3 oil
meal6:whey shake,tbs peanut butter

i´ll update next with the cheatmeal wich i think will be a dounut w/ caramel,orios covered with cockolate,2 cups of rice

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :49: :49:

enjoy the cockolate :keke:

hope the diet is going good max and the bodyfat % is dropping

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well said! max there really isn't any room for you to be having cheat meals...shit or get off the pot already.

Dude the diet he is on requires a cheatmeal.

From now on no one post a negative remark about his diet or anythign else unless you know all the parameters to what his game plan is.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agree with Tony. The cheat meal isn't just a "free-be" for Max. It actually raises the most fat incinerating hormone...leptin.

Max, on an alternate,

If you seem to be stalling losing weight, I'd cut all cheat meals. Whether you go into catabolism, the time in which you do won't be that long so there's no need to worry. Trust me, catch up pre contest sucks. Sucks badly.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I dont no KM i think if you arestalling the cheat meal will help get your metabolism going. The whole point of the cheat meal is to confuse your metabolism and kick it back into gear.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I dont no KM i think if you arestalling the cheat meal will help get your metabolism going. The whole point of the cheat meal is to confuse your metabolism and kick it back into gear.

I'm aware. That's what raises leptin. I'm just saying if he's plateaued he's going to have to cut cheat meals and up cardio sessions. It's just what needs to be done sometimes.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Well since ive Pm'ing him with info we will probably start doing that at like 8 weeks out if his body isnt coming along like we want it too. Im kind of guiding him on this.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From what i've seen, max is cheating with meals like donuts and junk food. Max is too far behind for that kind of nonsense. At least eat something that could be beneficial like a homemade burger, a big plate of pasta, or a couple of bagels. Just because Palumbo says "go ahead and eat whatever you want for a cheat" doesn't mean that's what is best, especially in Max's case.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Flex..

The cheat meals for Dave's diet are listed some where. I also think they have been revised to no more than 300 grams of carbs.

Max are you taking your cheat meals on the exact same day each time you take them?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From what i've seen, max is cheating with meals like donuts and junk food. Max is too far behind for that kind of nonsense. At least eat something that could be beneficial like a homemade burger, a big plate of pasta, or a couple of bagels. Just because Palumbo says "go ahead and eat whatever you want for a cheat" doesn't mean that's what is best, especially in Max's case.

I told him he could have a donut or a slice of pizza as long as his meal is based around sweet potatoes, brown rice or pasta.

Where he is at right now a donut isn't gonna hurt him especially on a ketosis diet. But I did tell him to make sure the main part of his meal was a good carb source.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One of my buddies was on the Palumbo diet and he'd eat a big cheat meal...then eat a continuation meal an hour or two later and consider it the same meal.