• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

miamiracings Log

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Stiff legs are huge, Miami.

Nice skulls, too :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice PB there buddy.Good session overall:xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Nice couple of sessions, they its supposed to be. Keep up the good work Miami!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Damn it Miami - check those stiff legs and rows!! Huge weight and for those reps is even more impressive!

Excellent work.
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
huge weights there man, impressive pb on the bb rows!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thx brothers.. i appreciate the comments in here :) keeps me goin and lifting more and more :tiphat:

i had a freakin aweful day, got up at 5am, left for work at 6am, came back from work at 6pm, hit the gym by 8pm and came back right now 10.30.. :ugh:

i also have to get up in 6 hours to go to work again :ughfingers:

start: 8.25pm
end: 9.40pm

stretching + rotator cuff work

BB Inc. Bench: 135 / 135 / 135 (just warmup, 12reps)
BB Benchpress: 135 / 155 / 175 / 205 (10reps slow mode reps)
Inc DB Benchp: 40 / 55 / 55 / 65 / 85 (8 reps)
Butterfly: 135 / 135 / 165 / 165 (10 squeeze reps)
Seated DB Curls: 35(WU) / 40 / 40 / 40 / 40 (8 reps, heath style)
BB Preachers: 75 / 75 / 85 (10 squeeze reps)
EZ Preachers very close grip: 75 / 75 / 105 (10 squeeze reps)
Standing Calf Lifting: 195 / 195 / 195 / 295 / 295 / 395WS / 395WS (10 squeeze reps)
Hammer Strengh Crunches: 3x25 200lbs
Hanging Rev. Crunches: 3x15 BW
Standing DB Shrugs: 80 / 100 / 130 (10 squeeze reps)
Seated DB Shrugs: 75 / 75 / 110 (10 squeeze reps)

miami
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Congrats on those weights man
Specially the WU for bench pressing
heh, far from a WU.
DB curls look huge broda!!
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
nice session, your upper body mustv been pumped as hell
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Damn I don't know how you put in such a solid session with all the work and lack of sleep! Credit for getting a quality session done buddy!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
work schedule sounds hellish...can't wait to see you explode on bench one day:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thx fellas, i come back at your log as soon i find some free time.. :ughfingers:

its been the whole week like that, get up at 5am and go to bed by 11-11.30pm, between just work and gym :disgust:

still hit a mofo session today, i could barely get out my car after that :bowroflarms:

start: 8.25pm
end: 9.35pm

stretching + rotator cuff work

DB Upright Rows: 35 / 40 / 40 / 45 (10 reps)
DB Side Raises: 15 / 25 (10 reps with 3sec. squeeze on top)
Seated Free BB Military: 135 / 135 / 155 (10 reps) / /175 (3reps) :disgust:
Inc Legpress: 450 / 640 / 900 (12 reps) / 990 (9 reps, chest started to cramp like crazy)
BB Front Squats: 135(WU) / 225 (WU) / 315 / 405 (10reps)
Squeeze Leg Extentions: 90 / 90 / 105 (10 reps with 3sec. squeeze)
One Leg Leg-Curl: 80 / 90 / 110 / 120 (10 reps, squeeze on top)
Hammer Strengh Crunches: 3x25 200lbs
Hanging Rev. Crunches: 3x15 BW

miami
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Legs are looking strong bro..... Great session
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
some nice numbers there Miami Keep it up buddy :linedrunk:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hey Miami awesome job bro
Still kicking major ass in the gym like always!!
dont worry bout those bb mil presses man!!aight?
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
nice shoulder n leg sesh - those Front squats are huuuuuge!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Your legs has amazing strenght, and those 3 sec squeeze laterals are quite sick aswell.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Legs as ever are strong as an ox - awesome how you can do this weight with how little time and rest you get!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
tthx fellas, legs are really sore today.. had to do a lot of walking yesterday, had to walk 4 hours around with just a 10min break to load up a oversea container..

@rocky

im not a big fan of long rest, my break between the sets are like 30-40 seconds... and i'm not a dude who talkes with other guys every cupple minutes.. i actually never talk during m y workout... you can talk before or after but its just wasting of your energy + time during your workout :)
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Awesome Squating bro :xyxthumbs:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thx bro

hit back,triceps,traps and abs today :)

start: 11.40AM
end: 12.50PM

stretching + rotator cuff work

Lat Pulldowns to the back: 100 / 125 / 125 / 150 / 175 (10 reps)
Regular Deadlifts without touching floor while repping: 135 / 225 / 315 / 405 (8 reps)
Bent ov Rows Rev. Grip: 135 / 135 / 225 / 315 (10 reps)
Hammer Strengh Row Machine: 180 / 270 / 270 / 360 (10 squeeze reps)
Close Grip Benchp: 45 (30 reps warmup) / 135 / 155 / 175 (8 reps) / 205 (15 reps)
Seated EZ Skulls very close grip: 75 / 95 / 95 (10 reps)
Rope Extentions: 80 / 90 / 110 (10 reps)
Bar Extentions Rev. Grip: 110 / 110 / 120 (10 reps)
Hammer Strengh Crunches: 4x25 200lbs
Standing Shrugs: 75 / 100 / 130 / 150 (10 squeeze reps)
Seated Shrugs: 75 / 100 / 120 (10 squeeze reps)

thats it for today :ugh:
 
Top