• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

miamiracings Log

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
that's one biiig session, 15 reps of 205lbs on close grip...nice!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Damn dude, good work ! all the way :D
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Solid work miami. Dead, row and C/G bench really stand out!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thx brothers :linedrunk:

hit chest, biceps, calves, traps and abs today :)

start: 11.40am
end: 12.50pm

stretching + rotator cuff work

Benchpress: 45 (30 reps warmup) / 135 / 155 / 175 / 205 (10 reps)
Inc DB Benchp: 40 / 55 / 65 / 75 (12 reps)
Butterfly: 165 / 165 / 165 / 165 (10 squeeze reps)
Seated DB Curls: 35 / 40 / 40 / 40 (10 reps, heath style, rep out one arm than the other one)
Straight BB Preachers: 65 / 65 / 85 (10 squeeze reps)
DB Preachers: 30 / 30 / 30 / 40 (10 squeeze reps)
Standing Calf Raises: 195 / 195 / 295 / 395WS / 395WS ( 12 reps)
Standing DB Shrugs: 75 / 100 / 130 / 150 (10 squeeze reps)
Standing BB Shrugs: 135 / 225 / 315 / 405 (10 reps)
Decline Crunches: 4x25 with 4 25lbs plates P.B. :zangief:
Hanging Rev. Crunches: 2x20 BW

pretty good session for a fucked up night.. couldn't sleep.. was up til 3am and had to get up at 5 for work (i called in sick :49: ) and went back to bed to get up at 9 and get ready for gym :)
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I can only agree with PV a good session mate :xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
And I can only agree with both of the previous speakers and say excellent session.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Bench press seems to be catching up to the rest of your stuff...225 x 10 in no time :2:
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
some great sessions as usual miami, keep up the good work!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
big session miami. nice pressing. good job m8:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thx brothers, new job fucks me up big time.. barely time to go to gym, had to switch my leg session from wed. to today (friday)

start: 11.35
end: 12.35

stretching + rotator cuff warmup

Rev DB Flys: 25 / 30 / 35 (10reps)
DB Upright Rows: 35 / 40 / 40 / 45 (10 reps)
DB Side Raises: 15 / 25 (10 reps with 3sec. squeeze on top)
Seated Free BB Military: 135 / 135 / 155 (10 reps)
Inc Legpress: 450 / 640 / 900 (12 reps)
BB Front Squats: 135(WU) / 225 (WU) / 315 / 315 (10reps)
Squeeze Leg Extentions: 90 / 90 / 105 (10 reps with 3sec. squeeze)
One Leg Leg-Curl: 80 / 90 / 110 / 120 (10 reps, squeeze on top)
Hammer Strengh Crunches: 4x25 200lbs

miami
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Great job man, especially those reverse db flyes
never heard of em lol
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
lol thx brother

i don't know if its really called rev. db flys but it looks like this:

DBprostrateFlysForwardGrip.JPG
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
hit some upper back and triceps today

start: 5.40
end: 6.40

lat pulldowns wide grip to back: 100 / 125 / 125 / 150 / 175 (10 reps)
Bent Ov Rows Rev. Grip: 135 / 225 / 225 / 275 (10 reps with squeeze)
DB Rows: 75 / 100 / 130 (10 reps)
Close Grip Benchp: 135 / 155 / 175 / 205 (10 reps)
Seated EZ Skulls: 75 / 95 / 95 (10 reps)
Rope Extentions: 80 / 100 / 110 (10 reps)
Rev Grip Bar Extentions: 100 / 110 / 120 (10reps)
Hammer Strengh Crunches: 4x25 200lbs
Hanging Rev Crunches: 3x20 BW
Standing DB Shrugs: 75 / 100 / 130 / 130 (10 reps)
Seated DB Shrugs: 75 / 75 / 75 (18 reps)

miami
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
shit, look at those db rows, make mine look puny
least you dont gotta worry bout double jointed arms ...
what the hell do you eat? lol thats a crap load of energy to deplete.
awesome work man, triceps must be begging for rest!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Killer sessions for sure bro:gaygay:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Good man!! Kill that back :D Weights looking great
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice sessions miami.:xyxthumbs:
Those look rear DB laterals.:dunnodude:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thx brothers, app. the support in here :hello:

@hypo

well i just try to eat lean, i had some shake n' bake chicken, rice, 1 hour before this session and some oatmeal in teh morning.. that was pretty much it :keke:

hit chest, biceps, calves abs and traps today

start: 11.25
end: 12.32

rotator cuff stuff with 12.5lbs db's

Benchpress: 135 / 155 / 205 / 205 (10 reps)
Inc DB Benchp: 55 / 55 / 65 / 75 (10 reps)
Butterfly: 135 / 135 / 165 / 195 (10 reps)
Seated DB Curls: 35 / 40 / 40 / 40 (10 reps, heath style)
Standing EZ Bar Curls: 75 / 95 / 95 (10 reps, back on wall, no swining or cheating)
DB Preachers: 30 / 30 / 40 / 40 (10 reps, nice squeeze on top)
Standing Calf Lifting: 195 / 195 / 195 / 295 / 395WS / 395WS (12 squeeze reps)
Hammer Strengh Crunches: 4x asap (must be around 40-45, until abs started cramping) with 200lbs :keke:
Hanging Rev Crunches: 3x20 BW
Standing DB Shrugs: 75 / 100 / 130 / 150 (10 reps)
Seated DB Shrugs: 75 / 75 / 120 (10 reps)

miami
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
A lot of reps to be getting at that weight on bench. Good work Miami!
 
Top