• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

miamiracings Log

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
looks like ive missed a few of your impressive sessions, keep up the good work!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice going as always. Still don't know how you manage to do all that with the limited time and rest you seem to get with your job.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Lots of reps and big numbers Miami Keep it up You must have been really sore.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thx brothers

@rocky, i don't even know by myslef how i do that every time :keke:


start: 11.40
end: 12.40

Warmup Stretching + Rotator Cuff work with 15lbs db's

Rev Pec Deck: 75 / 90 / 135 (10 reps)
DB Upright Rows: 30 / 40 / 40 / 45 (10 reps)
DB Side Raises: 20 / 25 / 25 (10 reps with 2sec squeeze on top)
Standing Military Press: 135 / 135 / 155 / 175 (10 reps)
Inc Legpress: 450 / 640 / 900 / 900 (10 reps)
Squats: 135 / 225 / 315 / 315 (10 reps)
Squeeze Leg Extentions: 90 / 90 / 105 / 105 (10 reps, with 3sec squeeze)
One Leg Leg Curl: 80 / 90 / 110 / 120 (10reps)
Hammer Strengh Crunches: 4x25 200lbs
Hanging Rev Crunches: 2x15 BW

miami
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
oooooh those 2seconds at the top are killa for your medial delts :ughnoes: . Good work with the standing military presses, a real test for the core muscles. Dam that's really impressive how you're able to do such heavy work with that amount of compound work...inspiring stuff dude
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Impressive as always. As Mak said, 2 sec squeeze is a real pain.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
some crazy shoulder work miami keep it up
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
blasting those shoulders and legs hard man!
keep up that intensity, wreck those weights!!!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thx brothers!!! my legs still feel kind of sore :keke:

hit some back today, felt good, no p.b. but still good :)

start: 11.40am
end: 1.05pm

warmup stretching + rotator cuff workout with 15lbs db's

Stiffed Leg Deads: 135 / 225 / 275 (10 reps WARMUP)
Regular Deads without Touching floor while repping: 315 / 315 / 365 (10 reps, didn't touch the floor, always about 2/4 inch before up again)
Bent ov Rows w/ rev grip: 135 / 135 / 185 / 225 (10 reps)
Lat Pulldowns to the Back: 100 / 125 / 150 / 150 / 175 (10reps with nice squeeze)
Hammer Strengh Rows one arm: 2x45 lbs plates / 3x45lbs plates / 3x45lbs plates / 4x45lbs plates (10 reps, nice squeeze on top)
Close Grip Benchp: 135 / 155 / 175 / 205 (10 reps)
Seated EZ Skulls: 75 / 75 / 95 (10 reps)
Rope Extentions: 80 / 100 / 110 (10 reps)
Bar Extentions w/ Rev. Grip: 100 / 110 / 120 (10 squeeze reps)
Hammer Strengh Crunches: 4x25 200lbs
Standing DB Shrugs: 75 / 95 / 130 / 150 (12 squeeze reps)
Seated DB Shrugs: 75 / 75 / 95 / 95 (12 squeeze reps)

miami
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Those deads are killer Miami Keep it up dogg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Hello there mr. miami. U seem to be pretty strong guy, those deads really are monsterious!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
very impressive my German comrade haha
those deads and the rest of the workout are astonishing
considering you'd have to have conserved alot of energy to put out
all that strength,. awesome job man!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Big job again man. Good weight for those squeezing reps!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Great job in evey single one of your session bro.
Keep it up :xyxthumbs:
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
last couple of sessions look solid as usual. You continue to impress with the content of your workouts
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thx boys :)

went real real fly today, weight felt like nothing :keke:

start: 8.40pm
end: 9.50pm

warmup stretching + rotator cuff workout with 15lbs db's

Benchpress: 135 / 175 / 195 (10 reps) / 225 (7 reps)
Inc DB Benchp: 40 / 55 / 75 / 75 (10 reps)
Butterfly: 165 / 165 / 195 / 195 (8 squeeze reps)
Seated DB Curls: 30(WU) / 40 / 40 / 40 (8 reps, heath style)
Standing EZ Curls: 75 / 75 / 95 (10 reps)
DB Preacher Curls: 30 / 30 / 40 / 40 (10 squeeze reps)
Standing Calf Lifting: 195 / 195 / 195 / 295 / 395WS / 395WS (10 squeeze reps)
Standing DB Shrugs: 75 / 100 / 130 (12 squeeze reps)
Seated DB Shrugs: 85 / 85 / 85 / 85 (10 squeeze reps)
Hammer Strengh Crunches: 5x25 200lbs

miami
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Definitely Fly man! for sure
those Rotator cuff warmups sure help huh?
doing them right before shoulders and chest is So helpful for me man
i can tell, it's working for you, 225lbs for 7
then those heavy Bicep curls, ez curls..
and not to mention your timing for the workout, not bad just over an hour
Shit, wish i didnt have the tendency to stay at my gym from 11:45 to 1:10am lol
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
strong session miami. keep up the good work
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
May have felt like nothing but it didn't look like nothing. Sterling work as usual man!
 
Top