• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Mika trening

Mika

Mika

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
1 day: chest,abs
2 day: legs
3 day: delts,abs
4 day: arms
5 day: back,abs
6 day: cardio,bike 45 min
I do everything 4-5 sets and 10-12 reps
rest between sets is 30sec-1min
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice, now post up some killer sessions
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Yeah I'm expecting some massive weights in this log.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome man!
post em !!
 
Mika

Mika

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
I do bench press with 180kg 6-8 reps my max on bench is 210kg
Squats im bad with this max is 240kg 1 x but i work with 200kg 6-8 reps
Arms triceps with ez behind neck 80kg
Biceps standing 70kg
Dead lift 200kg 4-6 reps
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
lol @ the tag "miamis twin" :keke:

huge weights man, vids would be awesome :2:
 
Mika

Mika

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
pozing after training ;)
and this is a video spot


i dont have whole training
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Youre a beast man.Looking forward to see your sessions:xyxthumbs:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Your huge Mika. Looking forward to those sessions too. :xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Damn Mika! your a huge monster!!!
i was very impressed with your MM Pose :tiphat:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Looking nice man, And great MM Pose.
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
2
Views
6K
underbody
underbody
Mika
Replies
29
Views
14K
Mika
Mika
Adam23
Replies
7
Views
4K
Mika
Mika
Mika
Replies
38
Views
20K
Mika
Mika
Top