• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

*Muscle Mecca Powerlifting League Table!*

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Bodyweight: 138.64kg
Best Squat: 229.55kg
Best Bench: 152.27kg
Best Deadlift: 204.55
Total: 586.37
Wilks Total: 328.191289

I think I did it right...

Used:
Lifting Straps
Wrist Supports
Elbow Wraps
Knee Wraps (Don't want to damage those babies)
Belt
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Bodyweight: 64 kg

Squat: 130kg
Bench: 100kg
Deadlift: 160kg

Total: 390kg

Wilks: 314.223
 
wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
366
Points
16
age: 17
weight: 68 kg
bench: 91 kg
squat: 136 kg
deadlift (square bar):175 kg
total:402
wilks: 308.133

where am I on the tables?
 
wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
366
Points
16
re-update the charts I would like to see my name on the list
it gives me more motivation
at my school we have weight lifting records and I hold the squat record and it motivates em everytime I see it
 
wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
366
Points
16
re-update the tables. better motivation for me =)
 
wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
366
Points
16
update the tables please
 
wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
366
Points
16
my computer was messing up and I thought I'd only had one post come up because my computer like froze afterwards. and I haven't figured out how to delete the extra posts
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Bodyweight - 108kg
Best Squat - 190kg
Best Bench - 120kg
Best Deadlift - 250kg
Total - 560kg

Wilks - 331.464
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
A little update

Bodyweight - 104.4kg
Best Squat - 190kg
Best Bench - 130kg
Best Deadlift - 250kg
Total - 570kg

Wilks - 341.772
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
may sound a little stupid but wtf are wilks?? i would like to post but idk wtf wilks are. sorry.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
A little update

Bodyweight - 104.4kg
Best Squat - 190kg
Best Bench - 130kg
Best Deadlift - 250kg
Total - 570kg

Wilks - 341.772

Another update

Bodyweight - 104.4kg
Best Squat - 190kg
Best Bench - 130kg
Best Deadlift - 260kg
Total - 580kg

Wilks - 347.76800000000003
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Thought I might join in...

Bodyweight - 83kg
Best Squat - 145kg (this is my highest ATG squat this time around, hopefully will improve swiftly)
Best Bench - 145kg
Best Deadlift - 195kg
Total - 485kg

Wilks - 323.7375

Gotta work on that damn squat!
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Update:

Bodyweight: 64kg

Squat: 140kg
Bench press: 100kg
Deadlift: 170kg
Total: 410kg

Wilks: 330.337
 

Similar threads

Top