D
d.capodiferro
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2007
- Messages
- 135
- Points
- 16
BODY weight:92 kg
bench:100 kg
deadlift: 168 kg
squat: 185 kg
total:453
i forgot the wilks: 286.0695
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
BODY weight:92 kg
bench:100 kg
deadlift: 168 kg
squat: 185 kg
total:453
bodyweight 82kg
bench:160kg
deadlift:210kg
squat:155kg
total: 525kg
wilks:353.01
I wish that squat was more impressive.
You seriously need to increase your Squat. Your benching more than you squat atm. At the end of your smolov cycle I wanna see a 180kg squat. That would bring you the #1 position in the middleweight class.
That's exactly why I'm going all out with the mental smolov squat cycle, I'll do if twice if I have too!
Basebodyfitnesspaul I'm coming for your ass!

Not sure if I can beat his Wilks figure though, I outweigh him by 12kg.![]()

Bodyweight: 147.73 (325 lbs.)
Squat: 295.45 (650 lbs.)
Bench: 202.27 (445 lbs.)
Deadlift: 277.27 (610 lbs.)
Total: 699.99 (1539.98 lbs.)
Wilks Total: 388.144455

Holy strong motherfucker!![]()
Got three words for ya, Samoan Power Lifta!
Bodyweight: 147.73 (325 lbs.)
Squat: 295.45 (650 lbs.)
Bench: 202.27 (445 lbs.)
Deadlift: 277.27 (610 lbs.)
Total: 699.99 (1539.98 lbs.)
Wilks Total: 388.144455

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.