• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MuscleMecca Training partner - Your pick

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I agree with Duality on this one, if your training partner is bigger or stronger, you'll have more motivation, and you're gonna push yourself to your limits every workout just to be as strong/big as he is imo. With that said a training partner from mecca that i'd train with, would def be JB, Tunnen, Nissen (the golden trio :ughnoes:), and a few others as well like Duality & Braaq, or BGL/Bulky.
 
big barry

big barry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2007
Messages
96
Points
6
I dont know, would anybody want to train with me ?, i live in England so it would take some time to get back and fourth to train, ha ha
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
^ Come train with me, I live in Manchester in England, it's not as far as the US lol

I was actually going to make a thread exactly like this.

Bulkboy would be my choice off the mecca. Were very similar strength levels which would push us in our training, we train low volume, same age, natural and he has a fantastic physique that I am trying to beat. So if I ever trained with him, in all honesty, itd be fucking crazy. my motivation and training intensty is already pretty crazy but with having someone thats just like me, would make me go further and that would make my training progress.

There are many others i'd like to train with aswell.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Theres a couple

Tunen/JB/Nissen - Would be fun and id get fucked up at the same time.
Dryden - Would be great to train with, motivated and dedicated.
Lioncub - Someone to push me and have fun with.

There are shitloads of people on here id love to train with... these are just a couple. I would love to do a 'world tour' and train along the way with as many of you fuckers as i could :D
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
^ Come train with me, I live in Manchester in England, it's not as far as the US lol

I was actually going to make a thread exactly like this.

Bulkboy would be my choice off the mecca. Were very similar strength levels which would push us in our training, we train low volume, same age, natural and he has a fantastic physique that I am trying to beat. So if I ever trained with him, in all honesty, itd be fucking crazy. my motivation and training intensty is already pretty crazy but with having someone thats just like me, would make me go further and that would make my training progress.

There are many others i'd like to train with aswell.

You and Bulky would not workout as training partners, he does tons of volume and you prefer HIT... :wutyousay: Just pointing that out.

I would keep Duality as my partner but would like to train with Lionheart, Turkish, BGL and I would like to try a session or two with Tunen and JB
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Training with Blake would keep me motivated ,actually trying to reach impossible->his strenght levels.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Training with Blake would keep me motivated ,actually trying to reach impossible->his strenght levels.

Not true, he wasn't at first but Duality is damn close even at the age of 20. I work wonders :gaygay:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Braaq, Bulkboy has lowered his approach dramatically, check his log out buddy. He trains Max ot now.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Q80...
Rocky, Cardu, Tim, Banshee, Evo (is he still training, Rocky?), Dridd, IS, Line, Bulky...
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Big Guns Lance, that is all.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
nobody wants to train with me, I see how it is. cunts.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ u dont look to nice :keke:


:io:
 
MarkoKoo

MarkoKoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
605
Points
18
Lionheart, PV, Mikew, Big_guns_Lance, Big-Z, Quadzilla, El(squat)Freako
 

Similar threads

kgearus
Replies
0
Views
174
kgearus
kgearus
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
225
kgearus
kgearus
Top