• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MuscleMecca Training partner - Your pick

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
philo, rocky, big vic, rob

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'd like to train with some of the big boys: Blake, Tunen/JB, MikeW, Lionheart, Ironheart, etc. At least someone would finally be able to spot me. :xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would like to update my list to El Freako. We would train well together I think and I can show him how to really squat and deadlift... actually, I will show him how to workout all together... :D

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
And I'll make Blake learn to walk without kneecaps :xyxthumbs:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i gotta say:creator,prince,bulky,dryden and turk

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now that I have thought about it, I'd say Braaq or Dridderz Im confident they know how to spot and they could teach me a great deal about bodybuilding.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
^ there's a big fella I forgot!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jNUTZ, because we do workout sometimes..Braaq, Lion, Duality, Creator, steve, zoknat?

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eli of course. :) But I train with him now.

Other than my man.....Tech N9ne because I'm sure I'd get a laugh or two while working out. Tweak and Bulkie because they have made huge gains since I have e-met them and it would be motivational. Robcardu because he is he is my Latin stud. Johnny B. cuz he's buff and he's a viking. ;) And of course Storm and Thedon because they have been my buddies from way back and I'd love to meet them in person. :)

Oh, and my young Gumby because his mom thought Eli and I were going to molest and kidnap him when we met him as a young boy.....and I'd like to see him now that he is a strapping young man. lol.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
mgballa4life

mgballa4life

id say skid9832004. just cus ive been training with him since the beginning. it gives us some competition and motivation

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh, and my young Gumby because his mom thought Eli and I were going to molest and kidnap him when we met him as a young boy.....

You mean you didn't? santaeek

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok......

BamBam AKA Stud lol- i think we train very much alike(in a way?lol) i just think he would motivate the shit outta me.

Driddy- so we can go to his sweet pad and pose in the same spot in undies :keke:

Hypo- same reason as bambam, i gotto train with people who are NOT crazy.(literally i think everyone else is crazy and im normal as shit)

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Hypo- same reason as bambam, i gotto train with people who are NOT crazy.(literally i think everyone else is crazy and im normal as shit)

I would pay to watch this training session...

...from a safe distance of course.

grandmaster

grandmaster

I would choose The Gift

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Storm and Thedon because they have been my buddies from way back and I'd love to meet them in person. :)

banshee loves me! :xmaswiggle:

Me > everyone elsebiggrinsanta

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My imaginary friend hes on here somewhere
show yourself!!!