• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MuscleMecca Training partner - Your pick

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
theweapon- I think we would enjoy lifting togehter. We'd push the heavy weights. I know we'd feed off of each others actions.

ironman35- Hes my training partner here at school. Hes got a great work ethic. We also laid the big hits on the feild together. I like yelling at him in the weight room lol.

El Freako- I really like his powerlifting style, his routines would make anyone stronger.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
I'm happy to tain with anyone, asong as they are willing to;

Lift heavy
less talking more lifting
Train quickly
:tiphat:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
i would say braaq bc we take a very similar approach to training, and we are very close in strength.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
My imaginary friend hes on here somewhere
show yourself!!!
here i come...

40249485ng0-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

kgearus
Replies
0
Views
174
kgearus
kgearus
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
225
kgearus
kgearus
Top