• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Natural Monster

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Good session man, todays the shoulders day :xmashsughrun3:
 
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
Glad to see the diet is progressing as you planned. Keep it up. You know that awesome feeling stepping on stage; go do that again mate!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
thanks alot steven
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today:cardio
did 20 min jogging on treadmil
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
good shoulder session bro, them presses are impressive as well as the shrugs at the end. Short and sweet workout right there, excellent job.

btw, I just turned 20 in November to answer your question.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Nice job hittin' those shoulders, bro. Good presses, and the shrugs stood out especially to me. :xmashsughrun3:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
thanks guys for all comments this week.
today i did 25 min of cardio jogging outside
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
isnt it freezing up there though? :skurred:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
The cardio is clearly going well and it doesn't appear to be affecting your strength judging by those shoulder presses and the like. Good going.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
the thing is rocky i do it around 8-12 hours before weight training
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
made a dission(maybe not spelled right) im gonna do max-ot i die. im married to it now hehe.

today:back
pullups bodyweight 50 reps in 3 sets
pulley row:2x6 reps@85kg
bb row:2x6 reps@80kg good form
 
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
Max-ot_Mass said:
made a dission(maybe not spelled right) im gonna do max-ot i die. im married to it now hehe.

today:back
pullups bodyweight 50 reps in 3 sets
pulley row:2x6 reps@85kg
bb row:2x6 reps@80kg good form
LOL, glad to hear you decided Max. :xmashsughrun3: Keep up the good work.

IMO form is very important on bb row. Ive messed my low back up being lazy on my BB row form.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today:chest all db´s
flat db bench press:6 reps@30kg,6 reps@32kg,6 reps@35kg felt kinda light
incline db bench press:6 reps@30kg,6 reps@32 felt also light
dips weighed:6 reps@10kg db,6 reps@20kg db i headbutted the dip bar b4 the set and that hurt pretty bad

for the contest im just gonna do the db´s no bb
 
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
Max-ot_Mass said:
for the contest im just gonna do the db´s no bb

Why's that? Will it make that much of a difference? Dumbell work is more fun, I miss going to the gym.

Don't worry I often headbutt the top of my shed door when chinning, hah!


You shedding the pounds slowly but surely now?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i have done so much bb in my chest routine so i decided to give bb a break and do the db´s

i´ve lost 2kg´s
 
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
Max-ot_Mass said:
i have done so much bb in my chest routine so i decided to give bb a break and do the db´s

i´ve lost 2kg´s


Why don't you alternate both?


2kg! Your on the right track.

Will your contest weight be higher this time round you think?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
5kg higher i might think
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today was legs:
leg extension:warm up 2 sets of 10 reps
squats:6 reps@100kg,6 reps@105kg,2x4 reps@110kg
lunges:2x6 reps@60kg on the second set i felt pain in my left hamstring, it was the bad pain

calfs:
seated calf raises plate loaded:4 plates at 8 reps,5 plates at 6 reps all plates 20kg
calf raises at a leg press machine:8 reps@200kg

also stretched alot and i was trying to do a split like flex wheeler im thinking about doing a split in my posing routine
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
squats are looking good dude, hamstring pain isnt good though, stretch that baby out and give it some ice, dont wanna tear that, you probably just strained it.

Stay healthy man, especially with that competition approaching. Speaking of which, hows the diet coming along, any results being seen yet?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today:Bicep,tricep
olympic bar bb curl:6 reps@40kg,6 reps@45kg,6 reps@47kg
alternate db curls:2x6 reps@20kg no swinging good form

e-z bar extension:6 reps@30kg,6 reps@35kg
one arm extension:2x6 reps@17kg
pushdown:6 reps@stack

to answer your question tweak, the diet is really good and results im around 11% bf measured today. the love handles are going away wich im happy about. cardio done 4x a week this month so im getting a bit leaner
 

Similar threads

Top