• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Natural Monster

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
thx steve, yep those chins were really hard

today:cardio,legs,calfs
squats:
warmup:12 reps@55kg,10reps@55kg,6 reps@75kg,3 reps@85kg,1 reps@95kg
working sets:6 reps@105kg,4 reps@110 that was very heavy but the last rep was not deep enough damn it

leg press:
2x6 reps@stack+10kg plate

db straight leg deadlits:
6 reps@32kg
6 reps@40kg
there were so many in the gym i decided to go with these

seated calfs plate loaded:
2x4plates@8 reps just going full range of motion

leg press calf raises:
2x220kg@8 reps just full range of motion here too

cardio:
5 mins warmup then 16 min work and then 5 min cooldown. RPM at 100-110,HR at 160
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
my squats really suck!!!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
nobody wanna comment, well guess not

today:cardio,shoulder but did and extra session of chest lol
bb military press:
6 reps@60kg
6 reps@70kg

db laterals:

6 reps@15kg
6 reps@17kg

db rear laterals:

6 reps@15kg

chest:
incline smith machine press:
10 sets of 40kg for 10-12 reps

db flat bench press:
10 sets of 15kg db for 10-12 reps

db flyes:
10 sets of 12 kg db for 10-12 reps

yep it was serge nubret routine but i decreased some sets and let me tell you that is some crazy ass dude
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Impressive mil press, max!

...but why was it heavier than your chest work? :e5dunno:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i rested for 2-3 min on shoulder but just 30 seconds - 1 min on chest
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Today:arms and abs,cardio
BB curls:
6 reps@40kg
6 reps@45kg
e-z bar extension:
6 reps@30kg
5 reps@40kg

db curls:
6 reps@20kg
5 [email protected] focus on form

cable pushdown:
6 reps@stack
6 reps@stack+10kg plate

e-z bar curls:
6 reps@40kg

close grip bench press:
5 reps@70kg

cardio:
5 min warmup,20 min working,5 min cooldown
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Max-ot_Mass said:
i rested for 2-3 min on shoulder but just 30 seconds - 1 min on chest

That'll do it.

Dude, what the hell? Did we put up the Metalocalypse sigs independently? I did it without seeing your sig, that's for sure. That would be funny as hell :49:

Got some big weight going on the arms, keep it up :2:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i didn´t know anyone here was a fan of metalocalypse, natan exsplosion is my fav charackter funny as hell!!!!!

thx bro for your comments
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today i just did some cardio
5 min warm up, 16 min work,5 min cooldown
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
How I hate Finland. I need a hundred beers.

I need a hundred beers...exactly...exactly one hundred, thank you :49::49::49:

We have a tough choice. Like, acoustic is totally lame and not metal. But then again, if we don't put that troll back to sleep, we may never be able to check our email with high-speed DSL again.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
great arm routine it was quick and fast just like you're supposed to hit them
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
yep glex that was a tottaly metal episode!!!
-a grandpas gitar is only for grandpas and sissy´s, hahah acoustic lol
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today:chest,cardio,abs
db flat bench press:
warmups:20kg for 12 reps,20kg for 10 reps,30kg for 6 reps
working sets:6 reps@40kg PR,4 reps@40kg

incline db bench press:
6 reps@35kg
5 reps@32kg

weighted dips:
6 reps@20kg plate
6 reps@25kg plate

cardio:
5 min warm up,20 min working,5 min cooldown
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Nice job hitting the PR and then rolling into inclines with heavy weight. Dips look great, too :xyxthumbs:
 
CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,124
Points
61
nice job on the prs. 100lbs for 4 on db bench in fine work. great dips too.
 
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
Very nice sessions Max! I agree with the rest on the dips...very impressive!

I didnt think the squats were bad the other day either. :xyxthumbs:

Keep up the good work on the cardio! How is everything going with the contest prep??

Take care,
Banshee
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
thx bansee, even tho im 12 weeks out and im really exited to go and kick some ass, im right on track not ahead and not behind in bf. i think i could make it to 5% bf when i´ll be on stage. im starting to think about the posing routine and i got the posing song figured out, just slow posing and make my body look like an piece of Art.
 
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
Good for you Max! Glad you are right on schedule, you must be excited. Cant wait for more pics!!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
Here my 12 weeks out vid for you banshee
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

Top