• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Natural Monster

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
unique but effective routine
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Looks like a long day, how much time did it take?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
about 2hours but i had to do it
 
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
You must have been very intense to be able to do so much in 2 hours.

I am usually fast too, sometimes when I go to the gym takes me 2/3 hours waiting for my turn and waiting on other people etc.


I think you need to put more emphasis in training your legs. 2 sets on squats even with a warm-up is not much. Also 1 set on the leg press, even though it was a heavy weight I am sure you could do another set.
I know leg training is not so enjoyable but you just gotta do it.

On the other hand your shoulder training is lots to it! Good pressing.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
steve i did 2 sets of 6 reps@200kg if you didn´t understand that one
 
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
Max-ot_Mass said:
steve i did 2 sets of 6 reps@200kg if you didn´t understand that one
oh ye sorry.

But still I think you have more in you when it comes to the squats.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
just the way that max-ot training is, few set big weights= bigger muscles
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today:chest,tricep
db incline press:
warmup sets:12 reps@20kg,10 reps @20kg, 6 reps @30kg
37 kg FAIL
2x6 reps@35kg

db flat press:
5 reps@37kg
5 reps@35kg

weigted dips:
6 reps@15kg plate
6 reps@20kg plate

cardio: working 16 min jogging

Aftermat:

-on the flat press i asked one dude to push my elbows up so i could start up as the starting point and guess what another guy was on the left side to help me too, and they spoted my on the 5 reps, i felt kinda big having to guys spotting me:bowroflarms:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Nice job on the dips, especially after those two pressing movements.

You know, for some reason your front double biceps doesn't look as good as it used to...in that last competition when you were contestant number 18 you looked great, but now...I dunno. Maybe it's just the tan?








:49: Well, I think I'm funny.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
what u mean contestan 18?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today:back and cardio

Back:
Deadalift:

warm up:60 kg for 12 reps,60kg for 10 reps,100kg for 6
6 reps@140kg, 2 reps@160kg

weighted pullups:
6 reps@10kg plate
6 reps@15kg plate

pulldowns:
6 reps@70kg
6 reps@70kg

bb row:
2x6 reps@80kg just having good form

cardio:16 min work at 10.0

i got my bf measured with calipers and it sayd 9,2 so im really happy about that, really awesome
 
TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
550
Points
16
good work Max espcially the weighted pull ups....

and congrats on the bf%
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Max-ot_Mass said:
what u mean contestan 18?
Cutler is #18 in your picture there. A lot of people put (including you, in the past) do pictures of them in their last competition, and then one of their current progress. Like I insinuated, it wasn't all that funny, but it was to me :49:

Great job on those deads! And also congrats on the bf% :xyxthumbs:
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
Great session bro, keep workingyour back like that you'll be able to fly
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
for ppl who read my log im gonna something crazy lol
it is leg day and my lil bro 16 yrs old who loves a leg day and im thinking some
crazy stuff on leg extension,leg press,squats,walking lunges depends on how many are in the gym,some stiff,some leg curls and 3 types of calf raises thats all but we might do over 50 sets who knows and 10-15 reps on each
 
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
Max-ot_Mass said:
for ppl who read my log im gonna something crazy lol
it is leg day and my lil bro 16 yrs old who loves a leg day and im thinking some
crazy stuff on leg extension,leg press,squats,walking lunges depends on how many are in the gym,some stiff,some leg curls and 3 types of calf raises thats all but we might do over 50 sets who knows and 10-15 reps on each
Hope you and your bro live to tell about it! :ughnoes: Good luck, sounds intense. :xyxthumbs:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Max-ot_Mass said:
for ppl who read my log im gonna something crazy lol
it is leg day and my lil bro 16 yrs old who loves a leg day and im thinking some
crazy stuff on leg extension,leg press,squats,walking lunges depends on how many are in the gym,some stiff,some leg curls and 3 types of calf raises thats all but we might do over 50 sets who knows and 10-15 reps on each

good luck man:ughnoes: You need it:xyxthumbs:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
ok here we go
leg extension:
-30lbs 15 rep
-50lbs 15 reps
-70lbs 15 reps
-90lbs 15 reps
-110lbs 15 reps
-130lbs hard 15 reps
-150lbs hard 10 reps
-130lbs hard 10 reps

Leg press:
-3 sets of 120kg for 20 reps

smithmachine squats:
-40kg 20 reps
-40kg 20 reps
-30kg 20 reps
-30kg 20 reps
-30kg 20 reps
-30kg 20 reps really hard

leg curls:
-5 sets with 50lbs for 20 reps each, after 2 sets i tryed doing 70lbs for 20 but i only got 15 reps with that weight

plate loaded seated calf raises:
-1 plate for 40 reps
-4 sets with 2 plates for 20 reps

leg press calf raises:
-6 sets with 120kg for 20 reps

Then it´s cardio time on the tredmill:
-since someone sayd i should up the cardio(Tweak) i decide ok im gonna go for 45 min work, so i did just walking tho really incline 15.0 and speed at 3,5

then did some ab work

-the rest period between sets were 45 seconds so i was lucky to be alive on top of that i was kinda sick with a little bit of troat pain and felt dizzy at some times but not when i was doing cardio and the ab work
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
:xyxthumbs: Yeah buddy!!!!!!! Great session bro, I bet you were walking like the scarecrow from the wizard of oz
 

Similar threads

Top