Clint
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 5,885
- Points
- 38
lots of work done right there, descent weight throughout the entire session too. I bet you needed crutches afterwards 
when I said increase the cardio, I meant the intensity, why dont you do 20 minutes of HIIT and get back to me. Your fat loss will increase much more quickly if your cardio is quite intense.

when I said increase the cardio, I meant the intensity, why dont you do 20 minutes of HIIT and get back to me. Your fat loss will increase much more quickly if your cardio is quite intense.









I alternate between high intensity days (25-30 minutes) and 'long-and-strong' days (35-??? minutes), with at least one day of rest per week, of course, and that works pretty well for me.
Doing the incline walk after that musta sucked.

besides that a very solid session your arms had to feel lit up after that.
