• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Official 2010 Arnold Classic Pre-judging & Finals Discussion!

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
can't understand why freeman does this kind of routines, with his phisyque he should play some heavy metal and hit most musculars in sequence--->win
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Lets hear your top 6!!!!!!!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Kai is off. this sucks. He fucked up his routine, he was going to do some upside down climbing looking thing but he couldnt pull it off.

ill say

1 Phil
2-3 Dexter/Branch
4 Kai
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
phil, kai, dex, freeman, branch, rockel
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Phil and Roelly have similar physiques...Roelly has some catching up to do but
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Roelly usually hits those backflips perfectly, damn pressure is hittin him lol, i want him to place 6th!!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
1.Phil
2.Dex
3.Kai
4.Branch
5.Rockel
6.Freeman
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Im so disappointed in Kai... He was off at the O and he is off Tonight...

Check out teh Jailbaits
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
get the fuk off stage you two little stupid kids :49:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
What the fuck is this shit.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
My top 6 in no order is def: Dex, Phil, Kai, Branch, Toney, and I think Rockel, even if I'd like to see Roelly in 6th.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Jailbait!!!!!!
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Well it isn't as bad as Baddells Olympia routine. REMEMBER? He was doing some sort of Spanish dance and he had a gigantic smile. Hilarious!
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
ey, that kid is a small version of kai posing
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Yo Tech, what about this chick?
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ lol, all my colombian family dances like that, ive been known to get down with some salsa, merengue, bachata on occasion, just like rob
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Well it isn't as bad as Baddells Olympia routine. REMEMBER? He was doing some sort of Spanish dance and he had a gigantic smile. Hilarious!

oh yeah, I always hated his routines lol
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
that'd be a good Olympic sport: syncronized bodybuilding posing
 

Similar threads

lifterdead
Replies
14
Views
9K
Natzo
Natzo
tkD
Replies
114
Views
56K
tkD
tkD
Top