• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread

pakman88

pakman88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
82
Points
6
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

No bro will not do the Olympia this year!
It's almost recovered from an injury!
He says he wants to compete now in 2012 AC

Thats unfortunate, thanks for the update
 
atomic strenght

atomic strenght

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
275
Points
18
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

jaroslav horvath looks shredded and vascular or maybe its just the effects they use in the pics
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

^^ He always is... if only his legs matched his awesome torso!
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Competitor Lists (That are qualified as of August 24th)

Competitor Lists (Qualified as of August 24th)


2011 Mr. Olympia Competition

1. Fouad Abiad (Canada)
2. Troy Alves (USA)
3. Lionel Beyeke (France)
4. Robert Burneika (USA)
5. Evan Centopani (USA)
6. Brandon Curry (USA)
7. Jay Cutler (USA)
8. Maruis Dohne (South Africa)
9. Toney Freeman (USA)
10. Kai Greene (USA)
11. Phil Heath (USA)
12. Marcus Haley (USA)
13. Dexter Jackson (USA)
14. Johnnie Jackson (USA)
15. Michael Kefalianos (Australia)
16. Marc Lavoie (Canada)
17. James 'Flex' Lewis (United Kingdom)
18. Victor Martinez (Dominican Republic)
19. Frank McGrath (Canada)
20. Cedric McMillan (USA)
21. Evgeny Mishin (Russia)
22. Ed Nunn (USA)
23. Shawn Rhoden (USA)
24. Craig Richardson (USA)
25. Ronny Rockel (Germany)
26. Branch Warren (USA) --> Not competing, injured
27. Ben White (USA)
28. Roelly Winklaar (Netherlands)
29. Dennis Wolf (Germany)
30. Hidetada Yamagishi (Japan)



2011 Olympia 202lb Showdown Competition

1. Allan Auguste (Haiti)
2. Jason Arntz (USA)
3. Pierre Chamoun (Sweden)
4. Gaetano Cisternino (USA)
5. Eduardo Da Silva Correa (Brazil)
6. Myoba Edwards (Canada)
7. Kevin English (USA)
8. Vaughan Ettienne (USA)
9. David Henry (USA) - Not competing, serving in the armed forces!
10. John Hodgson (United Kingdom)
11. Jaroslav Horvath (Slovakia)
12. Tricky Jackson (USA)
13. James 'Flex' Lewis (United Kingdom)
14. James Llewellin (United Kingdom)
15. Stan McQuay (USA)
16. Fernando Noronha (Brazil)
17. Sergio Pestano Ramos (Switzerland)
18. Branden Ray (USA)
19. Jose Raymond (USA)
20. Amit Sapir (Israel)
21. Rixio Tapia (Venezuela)
22. Shaun-Joseph Tavernier (United Kingdom)
23. Marvin Ward (USA)
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

Damn I'm excited to see a lot of competitors this year but especially:

- Frank McGrath
- Lionel Beyke

Two questions :

Is Cedric McMillian going to the O ?

Is Flex lewis doing both open and 202 ?


One more thing Dennis Wolf has been laying low on the radar, and let's not forget what he brought in the ASC, I say Wolf can be the surprise this year. (maybe top 3)
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Wolfy 3 wks Out!

2hnqh3d-1.jpg


fu6q00-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

Damn I'm excited to see a lot of competitors this year but especially:

- Frank McGrath
- Lionel Beyke

Two questions :

Is Cedric McMillian going to the O ?

Is Flex lewis doing both open and 202 ?


One more thing Dennis Wolf has been laying low on the radar, and let's not forget what he brought in the ASC, I say Wolf can be the surprise this year. (maybe top 3)

This olympia will be awesome!
Anything can happen
The lineup belongs to another world!

About Flex:
Flex will compete this time to 202 lbs!

Cedric:
I have no fresh news to him but I think it will not compete until the AC
I will make sure this week and I confirm friend Natzo!
At least David Henry is in the military!
And Cedric is on the same line!
 
Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

Damn I'm excited to see a lot of competitors this year but especially:

- Frank McGrath
- Lionel Beyke

Two questions :

Is Cedric McMillian going to the O ?

Is Flex lewis doing both open and 202 ?


One more thing Dennis Wolf has been laying low on the radar, and let's not forget what he brought in the ASC, I say Wolf can be the surprise this year. (maybe top 3)

Cedric is not doing the O. Flex I think the 202's only, and for Wolf yea, I have him in 4th this year.

Not sure if Beyeke is doing the O as well.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

It's me or Wolf improved his calves? That would be interesting...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

It's me or Wolf improved his calves? That would be interesting...

I'm telling you bro, Wolf will be a huge surprise in this O.


ps: Congrats your Depor won the first match.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

Flex should be allowed to do both... he was allowed to qualify in both.

It makes no sense that they allow you to qualify and not allow you to participate. That's like not allowing someone to run the 200 m hudles because you're already qualified to 200 m
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

Flex should be allowed to do both... he was allowed to qualify in both.
I know he is, but I just remember I read something like that. Can't remember the source though.

It makes no sense that they allow you to qualify and not allow you to participate. That's like not allowing someone to run the 200 m hudles because you're already qualified to 200 m
I agree. But it's not something I made up. Gotta look up the source.

Edit. Found something already. From the ifbbpro.com:

Competitors eligible for both the Mr. Olympia and 202 Showdown may compete in one show only. No crossovers allowed.
 
Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

LOL @ IFBB

thanks nigster.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Ifbb Official List!!

Cedric is not doing the O. Flex I think the 202's only, and for Wolf yea, I have him in 4th this year.

Not sure if Beyeke is doing the O as well.

You're absolutely right with Flex!
According to the outdated information of the IFBB!
Being in the 202Lbs!
I take this opportunity to put this source!


www.ifbbpro.com/events/2011-olympia-weekend-info/


​





​
Official Competitor List as of August 16, 2011
Competitors listed in alphabetical order for this display only.
Actual competitor numbers will be chosen at the Athlete's Meeting/Registration.

YOU MAY NEED TO REFRESH THIS PAGE




2011olympia_competitorlist1-1.gif



2011olympia_competitorlist2-1.gif



​
 
Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: * Official 2011 Mr. Olympia thread*

Here's the HD version of Mr Olympia 2010 Finals, I thought it's worth posting, at least for the hype, since it's so close till the O. Can't wait for this year.


 

Similar threads

Top