• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels :xyxthumbs:

Always good to haqve a spot of British humor every now and again.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Apparently Clint Eastwood might do another Dirty Harry film.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pumping iron-i bet tweak has never watched it lol.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Soundstages and a crsipt are already being prepared for Rambo 5!

A genre change is in the offing too.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ The report is:

I recently advertised my 1974 ford grand torino classic original for sale in the local here, and within 24 hours had someone from Village Roadshow Pictures interested in having a look at it. He came. He wasn’t interested for numerous reasons (probably the modifications). He told me they were looking for the right car for a new Clint Eastwood movie.

He said it was a thriller about a killer that drives a certain torino. His 1972 Ford Gran Torino is the only thing the police have on him. A retired police lieutenant, one Harry Callahan, makes it his mission to track down the culprit when two young police officers, one Callahan’s grandson, are shot and killed by the guy.

Could be gumph but you never know. Would be a somewhat unexpected move for Clint with all the praise he has rightly garnered for his films since his action heyday. Unless he's thinking he could put a twist on it in the manner of Rocky which incorporates his age into the story and gives it some credibility, but I'm not convinced.

B

beex215

just saw

THE EYE-it not a bad movie.im not sure how it stacks up to the original but lots of ppl gave the american version a pretty low score.gets you to jump a few times too.

RAMBO-not bad.abit short.pretty gory.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Terminator 2 extended..while doing cardio.....I hate that movie now

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Could be gumph but you never know. Would be a somewhat unexpected move for Clint with all the praise he has rightly garnered for his films since his action heyday. Unless he's thinking he could put a twist on it in the manner of Rocky which incorporates his age into the story and gives it some credibility, but I'm not convinced.
At first I was going to add that this could be interesting and then realized that using age as an interesting narrative force is something not too far removed from Unforgiven, which is a character study in the the purest of terms and a great one at that.

P

Pain

VIP
Uh, anyone seen the trailer for Stop-Loss? :no: